I Dont Belong To Ya

"Keep it in the Down Low,

I Dont Belong To Ya!" -

Keke Palmer
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Koreii's P.O.V

Laying here...

Thinking why The fvck do we had to move again.. It makes the temper/cry baby/Stubborn side if me come out of me, but Kade & Jade knows how to handle it... There my Big head ass Twin Brothers.

Kade jamari King or K.j for short is the oldest.. Only like by a day, but he is 19, 6'2, coco brown eyes, and dark burgundy hair.. I know crazy right?, & he is the one that does not take shit from people.. & he is quiet, but my favorite brother.. Sssh dont say nunthing to jade.

Now, Jade Kamari King is the quiet too til you befriend him & all hell breaks loose lol. But he looks just like kade, but his hair is like hazel brown, 18 yrs old,he is 6'0, & slim buff un like kade line backer buff.

Then there is me anti-social, 4'10, 15,burgundy/hazel brown curly like big ringlet curls, the stops at the bottom of my bra straps when it not pressed, & in also cosidered thick w/ 32D, little pug, and a big round jiggly booty... & my name is Koreii Angel King.

Then K.J came into my room and seen my face.. Then he started cuddling with me.

"I'm sorry Rii-Rii" he said, thats my nickname he gave me. " This is gonna be our last time, okay?"

I nodded.

"Now come on time for school" as he walked out.

"School?!" i semi- Yelled.
"Dammit!"

After like 5 minutes to calming down.

I got my ass up and walked in to my bathroom, then got in the shower with vanilla body wash.. & washed my hair too.

°35 Mins. Later°

I got out and kind of blow dried my hair and put it in a big messy bun so it can finish drying.

Then i went to my closet & put some cocobutter/chocolate lotion on.. & throwed on some white shorts , black w/gold spikes tims, a white tank top, and a black/gold aztec long cardigan that stops at my knees... Then i added some things like my vampire grill, my golden snake that wrapes around my arm and a view rings..grabbed my iPhone 6s, my navy blue polo bookback..Then sprayed VS Spray.

I walked down my hall way the turned into the main hallway since im on the first floor and went to the kitchen with both if my brothers were.

"Hi Honey Bunches" jade said .. He switches up woth the names every single day.

"Shut up" i said taking the box of granola bars and heading to the car.

I sat in the back of K.J's dodge.. Thats gold, black,& red.

Then Jade & K.J came out.

" Please dont be mad Juicey" jade said looking back at me with the face..

And i laughed i nodded. Then kissed both of them on the cheek.

·|20Mins. Later|·

Then we pulled up at this big , but busted ass school.

"Okay you already know if u have a break down or finna kill some body just call me okay Rii-Rii?" Kade said "im not playing Rii i dont need a another call from the police station"

I laughed and nodded.
"Okay, Yes Sir"

Then we got out of the car & i was in the middle of kade & jade.

'Damn who are they?'
'Damn she thick Asf'
'Omg, there triples!'
'she looks mean Asf'
'that might be her boyfriends...hoe'

After i heard all of that i smirked letting these people im not .. That fazed by it...

Then i looked over to this group of people.. With three girls & Five boys... He had on white airforces with black tru jeans & shirt. With gold accessories and his hair was dye blonde with a yellow ass skin complexion.

He looked dead at me as a looked back with a poker face....

Then i got knocked out if my dazed by running into my brother's back.

"Sorry" i whispered to jade.

Then we walked into the office.

·|10Mins. Later|·

I Got AP classes i of course.

And i didnt get to see my brothers cause they had to hurry to class.

Then i was walking to my locker & i seen blonde spitting game on this.. Hoe.

The i turned back around minding my own business.

Then i smelled this good ass cologne..

"Whats up Ma" he said, & his voice was like.. Deep deep.. Damn.

Then i turned around with a blank face.

"Look nigga i dont really have time for a nigga like you rite now so i suggest u stop talkin to be and go check on ya lil hoe over there" i said then put a fake smile on my face. & walked away.

Then he grabbed my arm.

"Why You Say it Like That??" he asked rubbing my arm.

"Cause" i laughed " nigga i cant see rite threw ya ass, & da Fvçk are you grabbing me like that... I dont belong to you"

Then i finally got a change to walk away. & i heard his fine ass say.

'At least not yet any way'

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I dont think the song goes with the story a lil bit.

But stay tune for updates.