Sexually Insane...What a Life Right? PT:1

(Chris is the ghost)

Jordan P.O.V

i woke up to some hands going around my waist and a hard, but soft chest and .

i groaned then i looked up to see my 20 year old brother looking at TV, then he look down at me with his big round grey eyes.

I groan again and tried to get up,but he still had my waist.

"Let go off me jay" i said. then he shake his head, dammit he is doing it again.

"you should have use me as a bed" he said smirking squeezing my waist; making breathe trying not to moan.

"i have to pee" i said pouting, then he sigh and pick me up by my waist and putting me on the wooden floor. i smiled then run into the bathroom and do my hygiene and i just realize that i only have only jayden's Miami heat Jersey with non thing up under it. 'eww' i thought.

then i went to the mirror see me my bright grey eyes, my cinnamon complexion and my black curly hair that reaches my mid back,my curvy/thick self .You would think i had it go right?... wrong i've be seeing things paranormal or seeing ghost and being wanting to 'do it' or as the doctors call it sex addicted, i can't help it and don't even know what it came from, then when my mom found out she was mad and she packed her stuff and left that was 3 years ago and i thought it was all my fault for not being the perfect daughter for her i still think it's my fault, but dad and jayden said it's not. the paranormal stuff started to happen about a year after that, i started to give up,but jayden won't let me, so he is now doing his collage work on the computer and put his basketball career on hold for me, so now i stay with jayden in the big ass house now because dad doesn't truste me being alone 'cause he always be on busniess trips goind around the world and shid.

then i got pull out of thought with hands going around my waist and a head by my shoulder.

"nice to see you again" he breathes down my making me shudder. then i look up and look into the mirror not only i see me i see 'him'

i gasped. he has a temp fade with curly little hair ,yellow skin tone, glowing hazel eyes, and full pink lips. he wasn't bad, but i was still scared

"you like what you see?" he asked with a deadly smirk and voice that you can never forget.

then in a split second i was on top of the sink with 'him' in between my legs. 'breath' i thought.

"look time no see beautiful" he said rubbing my thigh. i sigh to his touch i know it's bad, but i could'nt help it..so i moan/whimpered.

"oo yea that's my girl" he said,then he started to kiss my neck.

"please stop" i whimpered/moan.

then he looked me in my eyes and said. "why won't you join me in the after life, baby then you can get any time you want" he whispered the last part in my ear.

i was so hypnotized by his words i was ,so wanted to do it. i just wanted to end it all.

then i was rush out of my thought by a knock on the door. it was my brother.

"Jordan are you okay in there?" he said. i sighed and struggle to get of sink ,then i went to the door and open it.

"yes" i whispered not looking up at him.

"is something wrong? are you hungry? did something happened?" he said looking at me,but I didn't say anything 'cause I was thinking about what happen in the bathroom.

"tell me" he asked, then i shook me head no.

he sighed,then he pick me up and put me over his shoulders.