chap 2

Calum

Michael and I ran around in a room he found. There were guitars, microphones, drums, and other instruments here.

"OH MY GOD THIS GUITAR IS PERFECT!" He shrieked as he picked up an electric guitar that was in the corner of a room. "CALUM! I FOUND A BASS GUITAR!" He set down his guitar and picked up a bass guitar and handed it to me.

"ASHTON! LUCAS!" I yelled. They burst through the door.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Luke. Look around," Ashton rolled his eyes. His eyes darted around the room until they landed on a drumset. He immediately ran over.

"Are there any more electric guitars?" Luke asked. Michael nodded his head really, really, REALLY fast. He pointed to a corner of the room. Luke ran and grabbed one.

"Where're the picks at?" Luke asked again. I grabbed a red pick and gave it to Michael, a silver pick and gave it to Luke, and a green pick for me. We all strummed the strings a little.

"Let's make a song!" Michael suggested.

"I have a song that I uh made," I said. The boys nodded, meaning for me to go ahead.

"Counting down these seconds
Jumping off these fences
Find another place to start again
The cracks in the sidewalk
I'm over all the small talk
Taking off like fire in the wind

I won't waste another day wishing this would fade away
Running we're not looking back,"

I think the boys were thinking of ways to add music to it.

"I want a little bit of California
With a little bit of London sky
I wanna take my heart to the end of the world
And fly away tonight
I want a little bit of open ocean
With a New York state of mind
I wanna take my heart to the end of the world
And fly away
Fly away tonight,"

I stopped there, since I didn't think of any other lyrics, or I just didn't remember.

"That's great, Calum!" Michael grinned while jumping up and down and clapping. I grinned. He was so cute while doing that.

"By the way guys, the song is called Fly Away," I told them. They nodded. Ashton started drumming a bit.

"Just testing it out," He laughed— I mean giggled — when he noticed my confused look on why he was drumming. I nodded. I looked at the time.

"10:50." I yawned. We all said good nights and went to bed. I smiled when Michael passed by and he grinned back at me.

Oh boy, I'm falling for someone that's stuck in here with me.

guys I feel so special, kind of, because 5sos mentioned New York in two of their songs and guess what? I live in New York.

QOTD: where do you live?

aotd: New York!