Dating Mr. Popular

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm crowing like a chicken. Monday. I got out if bed and began getting ready for school. I straightened my, nearly, waist long hair pulled it up into a pony tail put my belt on and grabbed my jacket. It was almost winter so kind of chilly. I went outside with my bag and got in my blue dodge truck and drove to school. I had no real interests in school few friends that's all. As I arrived at school I saw this boy standing out by the school. He looked new so I decided id go talk to him.

"Hi." I said as I walked up.

"Hello." He said smiling.

"Are you new here?" I asked.

"Yes I'm in the ninth grade. And I really don't know anybody here." He said.

"Well today is your lucky day I'm a ninth grader and my name is Collins Ridley." I said as he shook my hand.

"Well." He said. "Wanna hang out today?" He said.

"Sure." I said. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Austin Summers." He said.

As we walked in I half expected all the boys in my grade to take him in.... but none yet. I had to admit though he was kinda cute. As we walked some kid I knew came walking up to me. She had shortish light brown hair, kinda chubby, ugly , I hated her, her name was kenzie. She flirted with every guy she ever met. Hot or not.

"So Collins whose the dude?" She asked.

"Austin.... Austin Summers." I said.

"Oh." She said with a smirk. And that's when I lost it. I hit her so hard she flew back about five feet.

"Collins!" She screamed when she got up.

"Sorry." I said smirking. Then she walked away. Wow I don't even know my own strength I thought smiling.

"Collins?" I heard Austin say.

"Um yea?" I said.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Well... I just don't know." I said

"Ok?" He said a bit confused. Just then I saw all the boys in my class sitting on a bench in the hall by where kenzie fell.

"Remind me not to make you upset." One said.

"Yea!" They all agreed.

"Oh whatever!" I said and went to look for Alex.

When I found Alex she was sitting on the ground crying.....

"Alex what's wrong?" I asked/ screamed

"Its..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!!!!!!!

Keep reading