Dating Mr. Popular

I woke up about 9 and decided to get ready for my date. I went and showered blow dried my hair. And straighted it. I put on a red flowey shirt and shorts with some bobs. And at that time I got a message from Austin saying he was almost here. I went down stairs and waited. And soon he arrived.

"Mom I'm leaving." I called upstairs and went out the door. I got in Austins truck.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey so where are we going?" I asked.

"The park." He said.

"Okay" I said. We drove to the park and got out.

"Wanna come slide with me?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Fine." He said and went to the slide. He went down and fell in a mud whole. I started laughing.

"Collins will you drive me home?" He said.

"Sure." I said.

I drove Austin home which was about an hour away.

"My parents aren't home so you can just sit here and watch TV or somethin." He said motioning to the couch.

"Okay." I said as he went up stairs to shower.

I sat on the couch for about 10 minuets when I heard a knock on the door.

I looked out the window to see a man the same one who was at the park.

"O." I said. Right as I turned around to go get Austin he busted in the window. I ran up the stairs to Austins room.

"Austin!!!" I screamed half crying.

He ran in there and grabbed me asking me what was wrong.

"Your friend" I said. "He's here."

"O my god!" He said running out.

I heard a crack and glass breaking and a gun. I got up ran down stairs to see Austin laying on the ground barley breathing.