Chapter 6

(Daniels POV)

The kiss was soft. Simple. Precious. Bold. Amazing

She woke up kissing back lightly until I pulled away sending her into a pout.

"Come on you have work, I'll see at school tomorrow ok love?" I say simply. She frowned deeply slowly pulling herself to her feet with a groan.

I stood up picking up my phone slipping it into my back jeans pocket as I slide on my jacket and put on my shoes. I kiss her forehead before hugging her tightly.

"I have to go I love you baby"

"I love you to," she whimpered out as I headed downstairs.

I nodded slightly towards her dad and mother as they rest watching TV in the living room along with her brother and then I walk out the front door regretting leaving. I look up towards her window finding her staring down at me, so I blow her a kiss and she simply returns it. I smile sadly before walking home gulping as I enter the house instantly the alcohol scent filling my nose.

"Mom?" I call out. Normally she stays locked in my room when my dad gets drunk because he tends to become abusive... Sad I know. I've kind of gotten used to it though.

I duck as a glass bottle is thrown shattering against the walk to my left.

Great...

(Kayla's POV)

I miss him. Stupid work. Stupid world. All I want to do is be with Daniel.

Why today? Why now? First school then work. Life officially sucks. Well most of it. Having Daniel  is amazing.

I ruffle through my clothes slipping on dark blue skinny jeans along with a Friendly's bookstore tshirt and some decently wore out converse. Note to self: buy new converse.

------------

Not a finished chapter but you guys wanted something. It's summer so I can write alot more again. I'll be working on another chapter tonight.