Chapter 4

(Daniel's POV)

I wanted to kill him for touching my mate. I want him dead and my wolf was filled with rage. I was absolutely sure my eyes were turning to a blazing golden color signaling my wolf wanted to take over. I wanted to run away from the hell hole of what people call life. I wanted to pick up my mate into my arms and run. She turned to look at me and pushed the guy away immediately and ran to me. I opened my arms not caring that she hurt me I just wanted her.

As soon as her arms wrapped themselves around me I relaxed and nuzzled her neck softly. I inhaled her scent and instantly became relaxed and calm. I looked up to the guy.

Kayla sighed, "Daniel this is Jeydon. My brother."

I still softly growled and glared, but his eyes were calm and soft. They were dark dark blue. I focused back onto my mate that was in my arms safe. She watched me and she had her head softly against my chest.

"I love you babe" I practically purred out mentally cursing at myself for being so calm and soft.

"I love you to handsome" She stated while smiling. "Wanna go up to my room?" She asked looking up at me.

"Sure" Dirty thoughts covered my mind but I pushed them away. She walked up stairs. After going up 3 stair cases. Going down 7 hallways and telling jokes we ended up at the end of the hallway where her room was which was on the left and a bathroom on the right. We entered and it was painted crimson red and white furniture. Even a white flat screen.

"Beautiful room my love" I stated as she smiled softly. I took a seat at the edge of her bed as she grabbed a nice clean set of pajamas to change into. I watched her closely as she went into the bath room to shower and change.

I laid on her bed and relaxed while deeply inhaling her beautiful lilac scent that coated her bed.

Right as I settled the door slammed open (not the bathroom door) and I was greeted by a older mans face.
"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" He all but yelled at me.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry is been long I'm struggling with ideas I'm thinking of just quitting the book...

What do you say?