Be Careful What You Wish For

Kellin's POV

"Seriously honey, you need to switch up the routes you walk home." I scrunch up my nose and continue setting the table.

"Mom, you overreact way too much." She bangs pots and pans getting dinner ready.

"Honey, someone could be stalking you and take not on the way you walk to school and home. I'm just saying, you should just make some changes, you know, switch some things up in your life. Just to be on the safe side?" I put down the last plate and walk over to help her. 

"I don't know mom, I mean even if that were the case, what's the odds of someone wanting to stalk me? I'm a boring boy." She points a lasagna noodle at me. 

"EXACTLY! You're boring and easy." I frown and she laughs,

"Not like that!" She raises an eyebrow,

"Right?" I blush,

"Mom!" She giggles,

"Okay, okay. I know hun, you're my innocent little sweet pea." She hugs me and kisses my head. I smile softly and help make the rest of dinner.

---

I sit on my bed wrapped up in a random romance movie. This is how I spend my Thursday nights, actually, this is how I spend all my nights. I don't have friends at all. I somehow managed to get through 4 and a half years of high school without talking to anyone. I frown at the thought. Of course I wanted friends, but everybody made it look so goddamn easy... Which it wasn't. I soon drift off to sleep, wishing I was somewhat important and wanted.

---

"BYE MOM!" I shout loudly before stepping out into the chilly air. Fridays, I'd be happy if I had something to do... Which I don't. I head out walking the usual way. I know my mom told me to switch it up but she worries too much and I'm not the hottest boy walking down the streets. I sigh and walk down the sidewalks slowly taking my time. The spring breeze feels nice, I can't wait for summer. I smile softly as I walk past a quiet little neighborhood. It's usually loud after school with all the kids out and playing, but it's peaceful in the mornings. I walk through slowly, staring at my feet the whole time. I hear a quiet purr and look up to see a sleek, black sports car trailing slowly along the side of me. Maybe their lost. I glance over and the window starts rolling down. A fairly attractive guy with blonde hair and blue eyes sticks his head out the passenger window. 

"Excuse me? Hi, we are new here and we need to know if you know where this address is?" I hesitate walking over, but I do it anyways. I walk up and grab the paper and step back a little. The print is so small I have to squint to see it. It all happens so fast after that. I didn't even get a chance to scream. Two guys hop out the backseat coming straight after me. I widen my eyes as one clamps their hand  over my mouth and the other stabs me in the leg with a needle. I jump and my eyes start to water. The guy then picks me up and throws me in the car along with some other guy in the back. They start speeding off somewhere and the last thing I hear is the guy driving making an order.

"We got her... Call Vic." I slip into a deep sleep, but not before scolding myself.

You wished to be wanted and important?

Wish granted... 

---

ok i changed the pronouns during the part where kellin is talking to his mom and such bc he is a boy and all but vic n his gang just don't know that yet so thats why it says she still ok THX 4 READING