Vacation Plans

Mastermind layed on a couch in the livingroom. He was waiting for Esper to finish cooking the waffles. Of course Mastermind was the one that requested the meal. After all Esper was a pretty good cook. Another thing though was Masterminds crush on Esper. This had been going on for a while now but he never really felt like telling Esper how he felt. Mastermind buried his face into a pillow and waited for the food. Esper walked into the livingroom and looked at Mastermind. "Uh.. You okay?" He asked. Mastermind rolled off the couch and fell onto the floor. "Yea." He replied. "Well uh the foods ready" Esper said walking back to the kitchen. There was 2 plates of nicely stacked waffles with syrup, butter and strawberries. "Wow it looks delicious heh... Thanks Esper" Mastermind smiled. Mastermind sat down and Esper took a seat next to him. "Wheres Lusa?" Mastermind asked. "Oh hes asleep. I dont wanna try waking him up  'cause you know whatll happen." Esper replied. Mastermind giggled and continued eating. There was an akward silence between the two which made Mastermind a little uneasy. "So Esper...  What do ya wanna do after this?" Mastermind asked blushing a little. "Hmm.... Maybe we could go to the beach once Lusa wakes up. I think that would fun wouldnt it?" Esper replied. "Y-Yea!" Mastermind said stuffing his face with food. "Ok it's settled. We just gotta wait for Lusa to wake up and we'll head out. For now just get some clothes 'cause we're stayin at a hotel for the night we get there." Esper said waiting for a response. "Alright". Mastermind got up and went to his room and started packing some clothes. He got his luggage bag and walked out to the livingroom. He turned on the TV as he waited for Esper to get his stuff and Lusa to wake up.

-Time Skip brought to you by doggo-

Lusa had woken up and ate some leftover waffles Esper had left for him. It was about 2pm. Lusa usually slept alot. "Wow these are good" Lusa told Esper. "Haha thanks" Esper replied. Lusa finished and went to his room to pack up. "Lusa can you please hurry" Mastermind whined. "Just fucking wait" he replied. Mastermind laughed at Lusa's response. "Ok im done lets go" Lusa rolled his eyes. They all walked out the door and put their luggage in the car. Esper got in the drivers seat Mastermind in the passenger seat and Lusa sat in the back. Esper started the car and turned on the radio. Esper started driving towards the hotel as Mastermind layed his head against the door. "It's gonna take a while to get there... About 3 hours so get comfortable." Esper said. Mastermind sighed and fell asleep. Lusa didnt care and layed down in the back. After a few minutes he had also fell asleep. Esper gently picked up one of Masterminds hands and kissed it softly. He did it careful enough so that Mastermind didnt wake up. Esper sighed. "One day ill make you mine..." He said quietly as he kept driving.
----------------------------------------------
A/n
Well I finnaly got along to writing again. Im trying to be more active on here xD
Anyways here a new story owo
MASTERMIND X DIABOLIC ESPER OTP
Addcest is the only good Add ship.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ rekt
Cya next time!
-DeathMc