NOTE.

days.

started: October 23, 2015.
ended: December 6, 2015

as of 5/4/16, I am making days' second book, entitled, hours. You can check it out!(on my works) this is a thank you gift for all of you who've red (and will read) this book and the second book, I'm sorry for not publishing it earlier. It's been months since I've updated this, and I assume you guys are anticipating my second book but It didn't happen. Sorry for disappointing you and for making you wait.

'hours' will be written in wonwoo's pov, since 'days' was written in ambreen's pov.
this is my longest author's note I've ever made, lmao.

ps: hours will just be like days, poem style, I suck at making stories that aren't connected to poetry. I hope you understand though, ambreen won't have a portrayer, you will portray ambreen—or you can imagine another idol to be ambreen.
HOURS IS ALREADY PUBLISHED!

hello loves, this story is still ranking even though i made this two years ago, thank you for the support and love 😭❤

[also, kindly support my other book as well, it's entitled "model" [do check it in my works] and it's also in poem form. It's not similar to days and i think i made a huge improvement when it comes to making poems so check that story out!

I hope you will like that book too, and again, thank you for the never ending support. I love y'all!! 💓

🌻 much love, gail.

— updated: may 12, 2017