A Little about Themselves

Hope you enjoy the new story

This is basically Ruby and Sapphire as humans but with gem powers because I wanted to work around the fact that they are really short and that Sapphire only has one eye and all that stuff.

If any one wants me to write a little about my self just let me know and I would be happy to.

Anyway lets just say this first "Chapter" is a little about their humanselves but you'll learn more as the story goes on. The plot will start next chapter.

Alright lets get started

Sapphire had always liked learning, so when she found out she was going back to school, it didn't phase her much. If anything she was excited to go back.

Ruby on the other hand, was extremely angered that she  would have to start school and would rather stay home and improve her gem power's herself.

Sapphire is hard-working, intelligent, and creative. But with anyone's admirable traits, they have undesireable ones. She is also very introverted, shy, and prone to braking down at random moments.

Ruby is very loud and outgoing, but she doesn't put much effort into things. Ruby is also creative but in different ways than Sapphire. For instance Ruby likes to write music and play the bass guitar or drums, play sports, ect.; Sapphire likes to draw and paint, and write stories and poetry

Appereance wise, Ruby was slightly more bulit than most girls having played sports her entire life. She was a decent height at 5'3". Her hair was pretty short, only coming up to her shoulders and it was a dark red-maroonish. Her hair had a slight curl to it making it look shorter than it was. She never really gets cold so she opts to were short sleeves and athletic shorts. As you could probably tell Ruby was more of a tomboy.

Sapphire was a petite girl. She is the height as Ruby at 5'3". Sapphire's hair went down to her hips and bangs that covered her eyes: She also dyed her hair a sky blue. Her only reason to was she wanted a change and she stuck with it. Sapphire always wore dresses or skirts, with long sleeves or a jacket. She always seemed to get cold, somehow even in summer. This, making Sapphire more of a girly-girl.

Sapphire was always the shy girl in the back of the class that everyone was to affraid to approach. But when she was called, thinking she wasn't paying attention, she would always answer correctly. She always walked through the halls with her head down and never really spoke. She only ever expresses her emotions through writing and art.

Ruby walks around like she owns the place, no matter where she is. She talks very loud regardless of the situation. She is also very rough. If she were to playfully punch you in the arm you will probably end up getting a bruise and some pain in your arm for the next couple of days. Ruby also gets angered easily so when she plays sports or an instrument, such as the drums, is when she will take out her anger 

And as opposite as they may seem, they somehow end up becoming best friends.