Comfortable

Jermaine and I were laughing and having the time of our lives. Playing with Jocelyn, and doing things a normal family would do. This is everything that I've always wanted with Jermaine. Quality time with him, and Jocelyn.

I sat on the couch with Jermaine and Jocelyn, and I had to really think about what I wanted. I love Jermaine, he's my first husband, he gave me my first child. But Bruno, Bruno is such a sweet and loving man. He's always there for me, something that Jermaine didn't do for me.

I honestly love two men, at the same time, but at the end of the day, I may have to hurt one of them. I've already done that before, but I can't possibly imagine hurting them again.

I was cuddled up in Jermaine's arms. He kept me warm, and comfortable. "Where's your boyfriend." I asked Jermaine. "Eh, I broke up with him. He was too needy. Too much of an opportunist." I said. "Hmmm." Is all I can say. He was quite disrespectful, I couldn't imagine Jocelyn being around him.

"You just look so beautiful." Jermaine said. "Just as beautiful since the day I met you." "That's sweet of you to say." I replied. "...And your lips, so fluffy and soft." Jermaine added. I just smiled at his lovely compliments. "I just want to kiss you, so bad right now." Jermaine said as he leaned forward to me.

Jermaine kissed me, and it was totally different from any other times he's kissed me. I knew that at this moment, Jermaine knew what he wanted, and I was his desire. His hands was on my ribs. He was rubbing them, and his hands moved upward, attempting to touch my breast. I moved his hands from my body. "Jermaine, there is so much stuff going on right now, I just don't know what I want right now." I said.

"It's Bruno isn't it?" Jermaine asked. "No, it's me Jermaine. It's a choice that I have to make, and right now, I'm stuck in between. Besides you want to divorce me." "I canceled the divorce a couple of days ago." Jermaine said. "I really want to be with you." He stood up. "Let me know what your choice is. And I'll understand." Jermaine added. He kissed Jocelyn on her soft big forehead, and grabbed his coat. "I'll see you around Rosaria." Jermaine walked out of the door.