Seth Rollins

This was requested by @LunaticFringeGirlJ, enjoyyy!

Janel Roussimoff

I sat on Seth's bed sulking in the warm sheets that smelt of lavender, I breathed into it smelling it even more.

"You must like the sheets eh?" He said walking out of the bathroom.

I chuckled, "well of course, it's warm you know." He laughed while joining me on the bed.

Seth and I have been close friends ever since he came to the WWE in 2012, I've been here since 2011. Basically I grew up around here only because Andre the Giant is my dad, it gave me a bit of leverage but not much. I earned my diva spot and I'm pretty good at it, so I actually didn't need my dad. And I really didn't have my dad he died when I was 7, so he couldn't watch Me have my first match like Charlotte Flair's dad. But I'm a great wrestler and he's watching over me!

"What's on your mind?" Seth said, obviously knowing my father's death is really bothering me. I can never just deal with it.

"I'm fine I just wanna sleep" I told him hoping under the covers getting comfortable. He turned off the light and laid behind me cuddling my back pulling it closer to his, that turned me on a lot..

He started kissing my neck making me moan a little, he started sucking on my neck and biting it..making it clear he was gonna leave millions of hickies there.

"Seth..what are you doing?" I said heavily breathing, I was turned on and I knew exactly what he was doing.

"Shhh..let me have control baby"

He slipped his hands into my underwear having me tense up, he sticked two fingers in without warning making me moan even more.

I grinded on his fingers making more pleasure for both of us, he was smirking and it was a confident smirk. I pulled him on top of me taking in his scent, I put my hands though his hair just to turn him on..it always did. He pulled his fingers out taking off both of our clothes, he kissed me roughly while rubbing my boobs. I slid my body closer to his if that was even possible, there was so much heavy breathing and hotness in this bed but I loved it. He started rubbing my clit making me grip the sheets a little, I got wet instantly. He roughly put his dick in me, causing both of us to moan. I took both of my hands clawing his back, he grunted and that made me go crazy. He stroked in and out harder each time making me scream his name, everything he was doing right now drove me insane. I couldn't hold it in anymore I knew I was gonna cum, his strokes were amazing..I felt liquid spill out of me. I was tired of him being in control, my turn. I flipped both of us leaving me on top I saw a huge grin on his face, he knew what was coming. I started riding him slow, him moving my hips swiftly with his. He kept grunting every time I rode harder, I started bouncing on top of him driving him crazy.

"Fuck babe!" He screamed out at me.

He came without warning, I sucked it all up..out of breathe I laid beside him.

"Friends?" He said smirking.

"Friends." I said firmly.

---

Okay this was ehhhh, but my first smuttttt I think. How'd I do?