Dean Ambrose

This smut was requested by
Shiina_Hellsing. Pic of OC above. Enjoy!

"Good job on you're debut, picking up a win from the divas champ is a damn good job." He said to me as I walked backstage.

"Thanks deany poo, it was hard but I got this." I said walking backstage.

Dean and I have known each other since Ring of Honor days, and we've been close friends for awhile but Dean doesn't like relationships. And that shot down every dream I had, I really liked him. I guess he's just not the one.

"What's on your mind, girl?" He asked me.

"Oh nothing, hey wait out here i'll go change." I said walking into my lockeroom waiting for his response.

"Sure thing, boo." He said in a girl voice which made me laugh.

He was so perfect.

I took at least a thirty minute shower, by now Dean probably left due to be taking so damn long. It was now 12:00 a.m. and Raw was over and everything should be out of here, probably leaving me alone. I put on my Hollister sweat pants, dean's Ambrose asylum shirt, and my slippers. I walked outside to see a several candle lights, Dean was gone and I was confused, what the hell was going on. I saw none of my coworkers and I began to worry.

"Don't stress so much, cutie." Someone said wrapping their arms around my waist, kissing down my neck and ear lobe.

I knew that voice, I instantly to knew it was the Dean Ambrose himself.

"What are you doing, Dean?" I said whispering, the constant kissing on my neck was turning me on. I knew he would probably find my g-spot, it was so easy to find.

"I've noticed your crush on me, I see you babe, I see your little cuteness and daddy is here to tell you that..you are all mines." He said running his fingers up my right thigh slowly, making my breath hitch.

We were still backstage, and only crates and boxes were here, I didn't know what this lunatic had in mind but I was ready.

He picked me up off my feet and held me against the wall, our eyes met and he roughly kissed me. He felt around my body but he never broke the kiss, he took off my shirt and stared at me.

"Everything fine, babe?" I asked him with a worried look.

He smirked at me,

"Everything is just fine, I'm just thinking of 20 different positions to fuck you in." He said.

I grinned, knowing I was in for a treat.

He lifted me off the big crate and onto the small pallet, he took of my sweats, and my underwear.
He began kissing every free piece of skin he could reach. He kissed each hip and each thigh. I was in heaven and he was so close to taking me in his mouth. I whimpered. I opened my legs for Dean as he settled in between them. He put each leg over his shoulder and kissed the inside of each thigh before running his tongue over my lips. My hips surged towards him, but he held me down with one arm. His fingers opened my pussy and I moaned. He looked up my body to see my head thrown back and a look of pleasure on my face, but he wanted more. He wanted my eyes.

"Watch me baby."

My eyes locked on his as his tongue snaked out of his mouth and took a long swipe at my clit. I sighed and I looked up with pleading eyes begging for release. He put one then two then three fingers inside of me, pumping slowly as he took my clit into his mouth again and sucked on it. I start to ride him, faster and faster until my body went rigid.

I looked directly into Dean's eyes conveying the pleasure I was feeling before closing them in my orgasm. I arched up throwing my head back and screaming out Dean's name in, He hummed into my clit as my pleasure took over my body. He felt me orgasm again as the vibrations from him went through my body.

"Oh fuck dean, that was rough." I said totally blowed.

"I'm not finish, just yet, babe." He said smirking.

He took off his clothes, I watched and bit my bottom lip, the scene was truly amazing, He rubbed his tip around my inner thighs, trying to tease me again.

"Dean baby please no," I said whining.

He slowly inserted his dick inside me, thrusting in and out harder each time.

I moaned and scream grasping at him urging him to go deeper. Without warning he stops, flips me over on my stomach, and raises me up on my hands and knees. Then he slides inside of me again. He pulls my hair, and grabs my ass. He bends over me and I can feel his chest on my back. He brushes my hair to one side of my neck.

"Say my name."

"Daddy!" I cry between my own moans.

"That's right baby" He grunts as he continues thrusting. For some reason those words push me over the edge and I feel my body begin to shudder again.

"I'm gonna come Dean!"

I scream and I feel a sudden rush of wetness. I hear him grunt loudly as he gives my hair one last tug. Then I feel another burst of hot wetness that is not my own. I can feel it dripping down my inner thigh.
He slides out of me all the while kissing my neck. I lay onto my back and he gets back on top of me, hovering.

"You ready to get out of here, sexy?" Dean asked.

"I have no energy left..daddy"