|Levi x Dense Reader| My Oblivious Brat

[A/n]
{Published on} August 1st, 2016

{Word count} 1584

* * *

'How the hell did I fall for this girl?' Levi thought to himself while walking through an empty hallway, behind a cadet named F/n L/n.

'She's so oblivious.. Shut up Levi and just do it.' he thought, mentally arguing amongst himself.

"F/n," he brought himself to say, seeing you slow down and faced him.

"Yes sir? With all due respect, we're going to be late to dinner," you said, tilting your head at him. Without a word Levi slowly inched towards you, cornering you to the wall.

"Sir?" You question his odd behavior.

"Dinner can wait..." Levi's voice became low, both his hands landed on the wall by your shoulders, trapping you as he leaned closer, his face almost inches away.

"I'm sorry sir, but we really are going to be late. If we wait any longer there won't be dinner at all," you replied, not realizing his face was coming closer and missing his attempt kiss by ducking under his arm. You skipped away to the mess hall, leaving your captain all alone.

Levi's face turned gloomy, his head hung low. He was trying to be 'seductive' but after seeing your response he knew that the seductive method wouldn't work to tell you about his feelings.

He tried everything; giving out hints, REALLY obvious hints. He tried doing something outside his comfort zone and sent flowers and heartfelt poems, but you simply thought that it was too early for your birthday.

'I still can't believe she just walked away after I was trying to kiss-' Levi's face naturally turned red at the thought, but he was truly trying to get you to notice his feelings.

'Just get yourself together,' he thought, taking a deep breath and continues to walk down the hallway, stepping into the mess hall.

Just like you said earlier, Levi was late for dinner. He already saw the cadets digging into their food and saw a group of guys, talking to you.

On the positive side of your dense-ness, you were oblivious to the other men's feelings, even if it included Levi's.

Levi sat down at his usual table, seeing a cup of coffee already made and poured out of him. He lifted the teacup in his unusual way, sipping it, automatically knowing it was made from you.

Your coffee-making skills were second to none, immediately making you the corporal's personal coffee-maker.

Levi's felt his eyebrow twitch, feeling completely annoyed as he saw the other men talk and flirt with you. He sip his coffee once more, trying to hatch a plan to stall you and tell you about his feelings.

There was only one option to do; tell you directly.

Levi had been using indirect methods that they back-fired miserably. He needs to tell you his feelings straight up.

Hopefully you would accept his feelings... Hopefully you would actually know what Levi meant when he confesses.

After finishing his tea, Levi stood up boldly, marching to the group of boys who were surrounding you.