Tattoo Roulette

A/N- I know in reality the tattoo roulette happened a couple of days ago but for the benefit of the story we'll pretend it happened in 2013. Shoutout to @pinkgirl5000 who always leaves me really lovely comments! I still have other shout outs I need to do so if I haven't mentioned you yet I haven't forgotten about you!

Zoe's POV

On Sunday evening the boys had an interview on the late late show with James Corden. Elliot had a date with someone so I had to go with the boys. Yes, Elliot had a date with a girl already. We were in town with Harry and stopped at a little coffee shop, that's where he met her. She was a lovely girl, Emma, and really suited Elliot but I was a bit bummed that he was going on a date the night when the boys were going to an interview.

"See you later!" Elliot called, getting his shoes on.

"Yeah, do you know when you'll be back?" Liam called.

"Umm...no" Elliot blushed and the boys wolf whistled while I faked throwing up. "Bye!"

He shut the door and it was just the boys and I left in the living room.

"They grow up so fast" Liam joked.

"They do, but not this one right" Niall wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Wrong, I've got a date with Joe tomorrow night" I said and he immediately let me go and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Since when?" He asked.

"About a week ago, he texted me saying he needed to tell me something but needed to tell me face to face" I shrugged.

"As long as he's not planning to offer you, you know" Harry waved his hand.

"Oh my god Harry" I stood up and started walking out the room.

"Incase you he does the answer is no and will be no until you are thirty" Harry called after me.

"Harry! I'm not going to do it with Joe!" I shouted, trying not to laugh.

"Just making sure. Love you!" He called.

"Love you to!" I shouted back at him.

I walked into my room and started packing my school bag for tomorrow. I was excited to go back to see my friends, but I was worried about Monica. It had been a while since I had seen her and I was worried that she might have something planned, knowing her it would be something evil.

"Knock knock" Zayn knocked on my door and poked his head around it. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure, sit" I motioned to my bed.

"I'd like to...I don't really...I mean I don't know what she'll say...it's risky" Zayn stuttered.

"Okay, would you like to fill in the gaps for me?" I chuckled.

"I'd like to propose to Perrie. I don't really know how to and I don't know what she'll say. We've been going out for a while but it's risky" he sighed and looked down.

"Chin up" I placed my fingers under his chin and lifted his head up so he was looking at me. "I think it's an amazing idea. She loves you a lot Zayn, I bet she'll say yes"

"You think?" He smiled hopefully.

"Pretty positive" I smiled back at him. "Got any ideas of how and where to do it?"

"I'm thinking of bringing her on holiday. I was thinking of Australia, it will be away from everyone we know" he said.

"Perrie will love that" I nodded in agreement.

"And I think I'm going to do it next week. I could book the plane tickets for Monday night and we'll fly out. On Wednesday I'll propose and if she says yes we'll spend the rest of the week there. If she says no, then we'll fly home and...oh god if she says no" Zayn started to panic.