Prologue

"Believing is a choice. You either live peacefully based on a lie or
live miserably from the truth."

* * *

Interrogation:
The Confession of The Innocent

**This part may or may not be included in the story :) Call it a teaser

"Breaking news. Celebrity, Oh Sehun, has been reported dead on his home on the night of 24th of December, few hours before Christmas."

Flashing red and blue lights from police cars and ambulance concerned the whole neighbourhood, and were distracted from celebrating their feast on Christmas Eve. Instead of enjoying themselves on the joyous occasion, they went outside their houses, worried for their famous neighbour.

'Why all of the sudden he's dead?' most of them thought. Teenage girls who have heard the news wept that their idol was found dead. The news spread around the nation faster than fire.

Commotion began when the ambulance team finally brought Sehun's body on a stretcher rolling to their vehicle from his house. Cameramen and some reporters around tried to get a good look at Sehun's body with their cameras, but police officials blocked them away from the confidential scene.

Shocked, people around dropped their jaws when they confirmed that it was really the rising star— Oh Sehun. Anyone can recognize Sehun's body even with the white cloth covering his whole body. His body structure was undeniably striking that anyone can easily recognize him.

Everyone was still wondering why this did happen to him.

Unexpectedly, a familiar silhouette from the main doors of Sehun's house put everyone on silence. Reporters reported and recorded everything they were seeing right now. He was walking calmly as possible, considering the fact that too many people around can be either a graceful experience or an embarrassment, with two police officers gripping their hand to his upper arm for he could not escape.

He was muttering to them, but the crowd couldn't hear their indistinct conversation because of the loud sound that came from the vehicles of the policemen and from the crowd. And when finally he got closer to one of the police cars, questions raised around with the exact same thought.

Does Luhan, the man that just walked out, killed his co-star—or more likely known his best friend?

Luhan's facial expression was a combination of wrath and grief.

One from the crowd overheard Luhan's conversation with the police officers. "Believe me, I'm innocent."

The cop replied, "That'll be settled through an interrogation, boy."

* * *

Jae's Note:  Lol. I know it doesn't sound any tone that relates to Christmas holidays. But hey, the setting is Christmas. :D hehehe

I will continue writing this fic after my midterm exams, which will be in two weeks from now --1st week of december (2015).

Commentsssss :D