Chapter 16

Author's POV

You tried out your launch pad, it did some tunes out. Gumball was intrigued by the device, Marshall and Finn was amazed by it.

"What does it do?" Gumball asked still looking at it.

"Hm? Oh, it can play any type of music." You explained to him. Marshall cut in by saying, "Music?"

"Oh! Oh! Can I try?" Finn asked excitedly while walking towards you and sat next to your right, since Gumball was on your left.

You nodded and gave your launch pad to him. Felix walked back in and said, "Kat gave us this while we were asleep."

'Kat?'

"Kat? Whose that?" Marshall asked while floating above your head.

"NOBODY!" You and Felix said in unison. They looked at the two of you weirdly then just shrugged it off.

"Meheh... Heheheh... Yeah..." You and Felix said.

~ Time Skip ~

You didn't know how you got in here. All you know was walking outside the tree fort and then you are here, in some kind of a stadium while sitting in the bleachers with Marceline and Marshall Lee.

You looked at your brother who was smiling widely and eyes shimmering. You sweat dropped at his face which clearly is normal for the both of you, COMPLETELY NORMAL.

"Hey isn't this the stadium where Finn and Jake used to fight the wizards?" You whispered him a question, looking around the stadium.

"Yeah! But I think Fionna and Cake got the same day and time as them since they're their genderbends." He whispered to you back.

"And... Weren't PB and PG's kisses the prize?" You mumbled looking around, you see Jack and Elsa on the ring. Your eyes widened in surprise.

'Didn't know they would be entering...' You thought as Felix looked over to you to see your surprised face.

He waved his small hand to you. You blinked and raised an eyebrow at him. He smiled sheepishly and asked, "Who are they?"

Then Marshall answered, "They're Jack and Elsa the Ice King and Queen's children. Plus we have super hearing ya know?" You and Felix smiled cheekily.

"So we brought you here since its your first time here and we thought we might have some entertainment... Well at least not under the sun, that is." Marceline hissed the last part.

Then suddenly the Great Wizard spoke, you zoned out and watched the ring as wizards of all kinds were doing their stuff. Then you saw Jack starring at you.

You waved lazily at him, he blushed of course. Marshall looked where to where you were looking at and growled lowly so you couldn't hear.

Jack looked at Marshall, who was having an annoyed face, and smirked. Marceline and Felix saw this, they looked over to you, then Marshall, then lastly Jack.

They glanced at each other and smirked, knowing at what they're thinking.

"Hey guys! We're back!" Finn and Fionna panted slightly, since they were running.

"Where were you guys?" Marceline asked them, looking confused. They just laughed nervously. You didn't quite understand what they were thinking, so as Felix.

"Let the battle commence!" The Great Wizard (Finally) said as he casted a dome over the ring.

You averted your eyes to the ring to see Flame Prince and Flame Princess against Jack and Elsa. You froze and thought, 'Ahh.. Here goes world war three...'