Chapter 18

Your POV

'Its about to start! Yezzzzz!!!' I thought, smiling. Then I inwardly shivered... Thinking somebody might be starring at me or something.

"Hey, do you guys feel the intense aura that the wizards are giving? Or was it just me?" Marceline stated, shivered like me.

'Did she just...' I trailed off by shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, what's the prize when they win?" I asked a bit curious since the last competition was--- "Bubblegum's and Gumball's kisses."

... Okeh...

"Why the in the world would they do that though?" My 'lovable' brother said rather cutely in my opinion.

"To be honest, we have no freaking idea." Marshall answered then chuckled amusingly.

"Well, it's stupid then. Why would they just give them money or some jig?" Felix said while bringing his hand to stroke his chin.

They just shrug and Felix and I just sweat dropped while making a blank face at them. Then we looked back at the ring to see nobody.

'Probably hiding or something... Wait... Aren't opposites are to go first? So that means...' I thought as I looked at the center of the arena.

~ Freaking Timeskip because I forgot most of the episode and I'm lazy ~

"The winner shall be twins of the same element they posses! If they win, they will get the prize!" The Great Wizard stated the matter-o-fact to the almost deserted stadium.

Well for me? I just fell asleep on Finn's shoulder and I'm waiting to dreamland.

~ Dream ~

"Hey there!" I heard a familiar cheery voice that belonged to a certain entity.

I opened my eyes to see that silverette girl, Kat, who was grinning at me. I also noticed that she was in a... 7 year old body? Welp... Completely normal.

I looked at her with a blank face for a moment then said, "You look too damn cute." I pouted after that.

"Well thank you! Anyways! How's it been there?" She said all bubbly. I thought about it then replied, "Good just good"

"So.... HAVE YOU FOUND ONE YET!?" She said jumping up and down. I laid down on the grass and looked up in the sky and said, "Yeah..." While smiling.

~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•