Eleven Eleven

- Day 1 -

"But I need Minecraft! The pocket Edition stinks!". Kate had been wanting minecraft ever since her brother had gotten the PC Version 2 years ago. Soon, she would be able to play with others, make factions or even mine diamonds. But what she didn't know was that Minecraft would change her life. Forever...

Kate is an 8 year old girl who loves chicken nuggets and drawing. Now, she wasn't such a happy camper when she was taunted by Matt, her 12 year old brother who had a MC account. She didn't have an allowance, but since the end of school was coming, she'd be getting paid $1 for every A she got on her report card. That would mean that she would have some 16 dollars left once the money arrived. But, when Kate's family [Mom, Dad, Andrew, Matt, Kate] where driving to the Depot, there just happened to be Kate's mortal enemy. Caylein Dow [Kay-leen-dough]. Her family had just coinsidently been shopping. But not for wood or furs [this story takes place where I live; Caribou, Maine] they where shopping for a Minecraft code card so that they wouldnt have to do it on their prehistoric computer. "CAYLEEEN! WHAT THE HAY ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" Caylien gave no answer. Yet Kate had no idea Caylien didn't know how to speak english yet. She was just adopted from the distant seas of the Bahamas. The constant click noises of the registers got to Kate. On the floor, she noticed green cubical slime on the ceiling of the Depot. Then, when nobody knew, the swishing noise of an End Portal suddenly came in to Ear. Out came the dragon....