Into the End

- Day 2 - [Kates View]

"ERMAGHERD!!! HALP!" Kate screamed as she was sucked in. Kate was sucked into an alternate universe. She stood in black darkeness on what she thought was dark matter. She suddenly was weighed backwards by an outstanding large backpack that was cubical. She put her hand in and pulled out what she thought was a carved stick. Once she took it out, she noticed something, in the corner of her eye, was a control panel. There were 4 arrows, each pointing a different direction, and a square in the middle. They each had a letter; N,S,W,E. And the square one had a D and B standing for Destroy and Build. She reluctantly said "B!" and an outstanding block torch thing was placed in fron of her. She now noticed a blockish hand of her sleeve and her slightly brighter skin. She tried putting it to her side, but it kept flinging up and releasing items. She lost 2 diamonds, 4 obsidian and a sword. Now that she could see, she used 4 more torches to light a pathway made of bedrock to an blocky floating world of white stone. The frontier of the island was light with purple pixelized eyes. Out of nowhere, a voice that seemed to be human, exclaimed a message; "Hello, Kate114, you have been selected as the MineCraft Hunger Game tribute from Caribou, Maine. Your partner will be at the white island shortly." Soon enough her partner was standing in front of and obsidian tower that had a bedrock fire with a floating cube on the top. "Kate? Is that you?" "ya, Caylien? What are you doing here?" Caylien responded quite excited to be in an alternate universe. " Im not sure!" Caylien and Kate then got some ladders and stickes from their 50 ton backpacks and started climbing the tower marked 'Caribou'. At the top, they noticed 86 more tributes from 43 towns across Maine. Caylien noticed her long lost friend that moved to Raliee 4 years ago. Her skin was brown haired, blue striped tshirt and blue shoes, just how Caylien remebered her. Suddenly, a skin that was more peachy, that had the name Notch over the head gestured a sign of greetings. " Hello, fellow Craftians! You have been chosen to compete in a Minecraft Hunger Games. We have special craftians sponsering each and every town! Team Ralee, you have been sponsered by Icey5331! Team Nate or Fort Nate, you are sponsered by Mets! Team Caribou, you are sponsered by PinkMinecraftNerd or PMN! Team...

"Yes! Caylien, do you know WHAT this means?" "Ya! We get to meet PMN!" "No, we get special advantages. For example: instead of a leathersuit of armor we get enchanted pink leather armor. We get pink swords made of the strongest jewels at bedrock."

There was an ear piercing wail as a tribute from Edmundstun fell off the obsidian structure. A second later, she respawned with 10 hearts above her head, also stating her username; Paula2346. A gong was hit, putting portals in fron of each obsidian tower. Appearently we werent supposed to go through just yet, because the portal hadnt fully reached full length. "Ive never seen anything like it. Its dark and starry and....  Mystical." Another bong was hit, meaning the portal has reached full length. The tributes went in, but Caylien and Kate were the last to enter. They walked through the black and mysterious portal...