Chapter 13

"Well guess what? When I turn 13, I'll be able to walk around with you on campus and say I'm a teenager too so ha!"
" talking about how mature you are while I can hear Beauty and the beast in the background kind of contradicts things."
"Oh hush, you can't offend me with words I don't know."
"I got to go El, I love you."
"I love you too, we're going to the grocery store, and I'm going to buy a bunch of ice cream so we can stuff our faces when you come to visit I love youuuuuuuuu."
"I'm hanging up."
"Fine then I'm getting pistachio ice cream!"

I miss you Elbear ❤️

(Okay in case you can't tell that was the last conversation I had with my sister.) you don't have to read this it just helps me cope with the holidays coming up and no one to argue with who puts the star on top of the tree with. :/

TomlinosPizza thanks for all the comments my daughter 😂 your comments give me LIFE.

"Louis?" Daisy hissed, nudging her brother awake, "Louuuuu." She hissed, nudging him with more force now. Louis groaned, pulling the blanket over his head, "Come back in 4 years." He mumbled.

"But Louis, there's a boy here for you." She grinned.

His eyes snapped open, and he turned to his younger sister quickly. "Harry's here?" He hissed.

"Maaaaaybe." She giggled, "He said he has a surprise for you."

Louis jumped up, twirling Daisy around and placing her on the ground.

She sat on the bed as Louis quickly changed, pulling a blue shirt on and grabbing some jeans.

"Louis?" She asked quietly, looking down at the ground, both because she was deep in thought and because she didn't want to watch Louis change...ew.

Louis hummed in response as he began brushing his hair, looking at Daisy through the mirror.

"Are you in love with Harry?"

Louis dropped the brush in shock, shrieking as he bent down to get it.

"Why-why would you ask me that?" He asked, fiddling with the brush.

"Well...I dunno, you just get so happy when you talk about him, or when he comes to see you." She mumbled.

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm in love with him, I get happy when I talk about you too." He laughed, tickling the girls stomach as he walked past to get some socks.

"So you won't marry him?" She frowned.

Louis cocked an eyebrow, turning to Daisy, "Why are you asking me all these questions?"
Daisy's eyes widened, and she blushed, sputtering, "I was just wondering-"
"Daisy."
She sighed, falling back onto Louis' duvet. "This boy at school was making fun of you and Harry." She mumbled, not meeting Louis' gaze, "He said that you guys were gross because you kissed at the movies, so I told him...well... ITOLDHIMYOUANDHARRYWEREINLOVEANDGOINGTOGETMARRIEDTHATHEWASASTUPIDPIECEOFPOO!" Daisy blurted out.
Louis' eyes widened, and he then sat down next to Daisy, pulling her into his side.
"Why do people always make fun of you and Harry?" Daisy mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder, "I don't think you guys are silly, I think it's nice, except when you kiss him." Daisy scrunched her nose in disgust, "I don't like it when you kiss anyone, it's gross."
Louis let out a small laugh, kissing the top of her head.
"Louis, I saw these two boys kiss outside the store once, and then someone called them...called them...fads."  Daisy said, "What does that mean?"
Louis coughed, biting his lip, how was he supposed to answer that?
The door swung open suddenly, and the two jumped to see Harry in the doorway, one hand gripping the doorway, the other over his eyes.
"Lou? Babe? Are you naked? Can I open my eyes?" He said.
Louis and Daisy giggled, and Harry frowned, "Hey, where are you? Can I just- MARCO!"
Louis chuckled, shaking his head fondly, "POLO!"
"LOU!" Harry grinned, taking his hand away from his eyes and surging forward. He pulled Louis' face to his, giving him a soft kiss as Daisy gagged.
"EWWWW, my eyes!" Daisy yelled, sprinting from the room.
Harry threw his head back, laughing.
As he faced Louis, his eyes darted to his bare chest.
Harry's hand hovered over his chest, biting his lip.
"Lou, can I touch you?" He mumbled.
Louis' breath hitched, and he stood up quickly.
"I...I've never...I've never don't anything like that." He said quickly, "I mean I've kissed guys but I haven't like...I mean-" Harry cut him off with a kiss, making him let out a surprised squeak.
"It's alright, we don't have to do anything, I can wait." Harry grinned, kissing the boys cheek.
"Thank you." Louis said softly, looking up at him shyly through his lashes.
"It's probably be a lot easier if you had a shirt on."

******** NIHRA SHIT GOING DOWN

"Zahra? Hello?" Niall called, walking through the living room, "You texted me to come over right away what-" He froze at the sight of Zahra, darting across the kitchen, food and ingredients scattered across the kitchen.
"Uh...what are you doing?" Niall smirked, leaning against the doorframe.
Zahra shrieked at the sound of his voice, whipping around.
"GET OUT!" She screamed, chasing him to the living room.
"What?? You told me to come over!" He cried.
"I didn't! I sent the text to Harry!" She said sternly, standing over him as he sat on the couch.
"I told you having us both down as asshat in your contacts would blow up in your face." Niall sighed.
"But your name has heart emojis next to it and his has poop emojis so it's very different, yours is a term of endearment and his is because he's an asshat." She shrugged.
"Now it makes sense." Niall said fondly rolling his eyes as Zahra huffed.
"You have to leave."
"What? Why?" He cried.
"I'm making you a surprise!"
"Is it food?"
"Yes, but that's all I'm telling you!" She cried.
"Good enough for me." He said, standing up, "I was on my way to Olly's anyways when you texted me." Niall shrugged. Zahra sighed as he began walking away, when suddenly he spun around.
"I almost forgot." He laughed, striding back over to her.
"What did you-" She was cut off as he pressed his lips to hers, making her let out a soft laugh, placing her hands on either sides of his face.
"Olly's waiting for you." She said finally as they broke apart.
"I could always skip." Niall said, not tearing his gaze away from her lips or his hands from her waist.
"Niall." She laughed.
"But he's not as cute as you." He pouted.
"I'm sure Olly's adorable." She laughed, giving him one last kiss before walking him outside.

*************

Zahra jumped as the door swung open, connecting with the wall.
"Niall?" She called, "Is everything okay?"
Niall stormed into the kitchen, pacing angrily. (SHITS GOING DOWN)
"Are you okay?" She said finally. She shrieked as Niall almost immediately pushed her up against the counter, placing kisses up and down her neck.
(0-100 REAL QUICK CONTROL YOUR IRISH GOLD LEPRECHAUN)
Zahra gasped, but didn't question this, because honestly? It was kind of hot.
"I was at Olly's," Niall breathed, not breaking away from Zahra's neck longer than the time it took to say the sentence, "And the guys were there,
Josh and Andrew, they saw your picture, and they-" he didn't finish, slamming his lips to Zahra's and hoisting her on the counter, "They said that you were hot," he grunted, "And they would fuck you, fuck you better than me." He finally pulled away, and Zahra took the time to examine his expression. His normally light and carefree eyes were dark with anger and....lust?
"And I just figured I should let them know," and he dove back again on his attack on her neck, his persistent kisses and light biting making her moan softly.
"That they're wrong. I want to make you scream, so they'll hear you all the way on the other side of town, and never talk about you the way they did again, do you think you can help me with that?"

I DONT KNOW IF I SHOUKD HAVE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU GUYS VOTE