A night to remember...

3rd p.o.v.

You were sleeping in the bed in your new house, when suddenly, you were awoken by a loud bangging on the front door. Slowly, you sat up and glanced out of the window. 'Night time, huh? This better be important.' You thought sleepily rubbing your eyes. You got up off of the bed and slowly walked over to the door and opened it.

"...Yes?" you asked, yawning. You didn't open your eyes yet, but you heard a loud growl that Zombies made. You opened your eyes, and what you saw surprised you. The village was being attacked by at least twenty zombies! The person that was banging on your door looked like another human. You quickly pulled him into your house and slammed the door shut. You didn't have time to take in his appearince, but you glanced at him. He had a teal tattered shirt on and ripped dark blue jeans. He had messy brown hair, and black eyes, not to metion the slight green tinge to his skin. You rushed around the small house and quickly made two wooden swords. You threw one at the guy and he bearly caught it.

"Hi, I'm (y/n). Sorry for pulling you in and everything, but you got to watch out for Zombies. If you want to help, follow my lead! If not, I still respect your choice. I gotta go save my village, so, see ya later!" you said, before bounding out of the house and going on a zombie murder spree.

"...Uh...hi..?" the guy muttered quietly after you left. He sighed, and before he knew it, he was fighting with you. He didn't know why he was though, he was supposed to be helping the other zombies, not fight against them! He was after all one of them.

"Good to see you made it!" You yelled, cutting one of the zombies arms off. The guy nodded, chopping one in half. After at least thirty minutes, you and the guy had helped defeat most of the zombies that had attacked the village. Most of them, any that you didn't, the iron golems got. You sighed and turned to your zombie attcking partner.

"Thanks! If you hadn't woken me up, the village might still be under attack. You were a big help with fighting off the zombies too, thank you. Oh, I just realized! I don't know your name yet!" you said happily smiling at him. He chuckled nervously.

"I'm...Zack." he said simply. You nodded and smiled once more.

"Ok, well Zack, nice to meet you. I'm kind of new here so I don't know if you new or not, but it was nice to meet you all the same. Anyway, I have to get back to bed. I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow, so I hope to see you again. Goodnight!" You said and waved, before rushing off back towards your house. For some reason, Zack began to feel lonely whenever you left. He sighed and turned around to leave the village, when someone pinned him to the wall of a house.

"What was that?! We were supposed to kill the villagers, not help them! What are you thinking!" a guy with a black hoodie that had a skeleton imprint on it, demanded.

"Well...I had no choice really, Kyle! What was I supposed to do? I acedently tried to break down her door in human form, and she basicly forced me to help her!" Zack retorted, pushing Kyle off of him. Kyle gruntted, and rolled his glowing red eyes, before pulling his hood over his head and picking up his bow that lied on the ground beside him.

"You're so dumb, Zack. Now we're going to have to go back to Herobrine like this." Kyle said, keeping his head down as he and Zack left the village and walked into the dark shrouded forest.