gig

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was sitting in my office in my usual leather chair while looking out of the window. The music from the bar downstairs was blasting. It made the room vibrate.

Ikuto was having his gig here with the guys right now. I didn't want to go downstairs. I knew how it would end. He'd find me. Smirk. And would keep his gaze at me, making me feel awkward the whole time.

Still...they were good. Ikuto's voice was nice. Somehow making me relax a little. But I couldn't be downstairs in the club. I needed to stay upstairs and do paperwork like usual.

I took a sip now and than from the cup of coffee on my table. I was awake for two days alrwady. Coffee and energy drinks were quiet useful.

I couldn't concentrate anymore. Nothing helped. My butt hurt from sitting all day long so I stood up. I walked around trough the room a little to calm down.

I thought about turning the lights on. It was dark in here. But the light would probably burn my eyes out. I'm sun sensitive now.

The music stopped. Not really stopping, but it was different music now. Normal ones from the system. I noticed since Ikuto's voice was gone.

I sighed frustrated. I knew that Ikuto would rush trough the door. They could make a break now and then. He always comes up here in his break.

"Missed me?" I heard him ask behind me.

"Not really" I groaned. He sneaked behind me, hugging me. I could feel my back press tightly against his chest. It was warm and cozy....I didn't like it.

I tried to free me. After a while Ikuto simply let go of me. I shuddered before leaning against my desk, facing Ikuto.

"You're actually here for work....not to make a break every 10 minutes" I scolded him with crossed arms.

"But I'm missing you down there....why not stay at least for one song?" He asked as he came closer. His arms rested close to my hips. I couldn't escape him now.

It seemed that he liked to cage me like that. It didn't really surprise me. He seemed to be the dominating kind of guy.

"I don't want to....." I quietly murmured as I avoided his gaze. Ikuto slowly cane closer with his face.

"If you don't come at least once we won't play here anymore" he blackmailed me with a sasiatoc grin. I glared at him.

Going downstairs while he sings is the last I wanted to do. Why should I? His stares will burn my poor skin.

Ikuto slowly lifted my chin as he pushed me back a little. I held myself up with my arms. He kisses me. I rolled my eyes. Either he tried having a conversation with which was at least a little grown up. Or he kissed me on stop. I already didn't bother. I guess if he'd annoy me this would be the beat way to keep him quiet.

I let my thoughts leave my mind and kissed back. It was more due to the kiss that I couldn't concentrate on anything but his lips. They were soft and warm. The taste was sweet chocolate like most of the time. The kiss itself was always exciting and passionate. It made me addicted.

Ikuto broke the kiss as it started getting harder for me to breath. I panted heavy as he trailed his lips over my neck. His hot breath tickled.

Something probably just wrong with me. I had enough of such relationships. The meaningless ones where everything is just about sex and pleasure. I really had enough of them. Yet I let Ikuto do all this to me.

He bite me. I could feel Ikuto's teeth on my skin, leaving a small mark. I hit him in the stomach. Making him groan.

"The fuck.....why?" He groaned in pain.