shock

[~•~Story view~•~]

Amu was at the bar, servering costumer. She had jumped in for Ran since the pour girl got sick. Everything went smoothly as suddenly she felt a slight grip on her ass. A vain popped up on her forehead as she tightly gripped her trai.

"Hands off of the article or you get what you deserve you piece of shit!" Amu yelled before hitting the person behind her with the trai.

"Ouch! Do I really deserve getting hit for touching what's actually mine?" Groaned Ikuto, rubbing his aching head.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry!" Apologized Amu shocked as she sat down next to him. She gentle rubbed the place she had just hit and kissed if softly.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It hurts when you touch it" chuckled Ikuto as he slowly pushed her off "I'm fine. I'm used to worse" he calmed her down.

"Geez,  warn me you idiot" she sighed frustrated "it's confusing suddenly getting groped. I can't always know it's you!"

"It's fine it's fine ,to make it up to me you could go home with me....and take care of me...maybe actually the whole week?" He suggested with a sly grin. Amu rolled he eyes. He tried to get her to stay at his place the whole time.

"Seriously....why do you want me to stay at your place? Isn't it enough when we see is just like that?" She asked with a slight pout.

"No" he simply responded "I don't get to see you this often. And I don't get to do much since our friends find it toooo 'disturbing'. My apartment I'd empty I could do anything I want with you" he explained gentle rubbing her sides.

"God heavens....Amu please say yes so we don't need to see how he's trying to make this look like a soft porn" sighed Kukai frustrated.

It was no joke. Their friends were pretty much disgusted by all this lovely atmosphere around those two. After all those two were the biggest perverts in this existing universe. It's strange if one of them acts all lovely. Amu thought about for a second as Ikuto continued fondling her pour body.

"Geez fine!  I'll finish work at midnight do pick me up then" she explained "and stop groping me!" She added before getting up, smacking it away gentle.

She went back to work while Ikuto followed her with his gaze. Slightly distracting her.

"Man....you're a pretty possessive guy" sighed Kairi.

"Of course....if it's about her" he responded with a sly grin.

[~•~Amu's view~•~]     

I was upstairs in my office getting changed to go home. Well...to go home to Ikuto. Geez he is bring really clingy. But well,  as long as he doesn't cheat on me I prefere him being clingy to me.

"Amu? You're ready?" Asked Ikuto suddenly popping into the room.

"Get out! I'm changing!" I yelled at him, throwing a notebook at him. He dodged it and came in. He stepped closer, pushing me gentle against the desk before buttoning my blouse up for me.

"Let's get you dressed faster since we can go to my apartment" he chuckled before sitting me down on the desk.

"Interesting...I thought you'd try to seduce me to some dirty weird office sex" I muttered as I wrapped my arms gentle around his slender neck.

"Nah,  I know you'd turn me down since you want to take it slow" he explained as he placed a gentle kiss on my nose "I don't want to push you after all" he explained. I smiled at him before jumping up and grabbing his hand, leaving with him through the back door.