Mr. Urie

Author's Note:
Y/N- your name
Y/L/N- your last name
Y/F/N- your friends name
Y/E/C- your eye color
Hope you like this one. It's kinda short but the size will vary. This one isn't so smuty but they should be from now on. ❤️Enjoy❤️

-RING RING RING-
Y/F/N: WHERE ARE YOU Y/N?
Y/N: I'm sorry I overslept. What time is the meeting?
Y/F/N: It starts in 20 mins.
Y/N: Ill be there on time I promise.
Y/F/N: You can't be late for the Brendon Urie. You're lucky I'm your friend. If you never told me about this you would be late.
Y/N: I know and thanks. Talk to you after.

I hung up and rushed to the bathroom. I had a meeting with Brendon Urie. Lead singer of Panic! at the Disco. He is my favorite and I get to meet him. He runs a huge company. I get to meet him. I jumped in the shower and hopped out. I put my makeup on and did my hair. I ran to get dressed. I threw on my skinny jeans and a cute black top. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag. I put my black converse on and ran out the door.

"Hello and welcome. Do you have an appointment for today?" The lady asked from behind the desk. "Um. My name is Y/N. I have a meeting with Mr. Urie." I said shyly. "Oh yes Ms. Y/L/N. Just go to the top floor and to the right. The biggest set of doors." She said while typing. "Oh thank you." I said then walked to the elevator. I pushed the 35th button. My hands were trembling. I was so nervous. My stomach started to growl. Oh great I'm interviewing Brendon Urie and my stomach is growling. The doors slid open and then I walked to the huge red doors. I knocked and a voice said to come in. I opened the door and there stood a 5'9 man with slicked back brown hair, wearing a ruby red suit. "H-h-hi I'm Y/N." I studdered. "I'm Mr. Urie. Brendon Urie." He said with the most gentle voice. We sat down and talked for an hour. I asked him all my questions and still had 30 mins left. "Well you know about me, now I get to learn about you." He said smiling at me. "Well my name is Y/N, I'm 26, I love to listen to Panic!...." I said as he stared into my Y/E/C eyes with his deep chocolate brown eyes. He hung onto each word that came out of my mouth. "Mr. Urie?" I said waving my hand in front of his face. "Oh I'm sorry I was a little zoned out you're just so, so BEAUTIFUL!" He blurted out immediately regretting it. "Thank, thank you." I said while blushing. He stood up and walked towards me. He was inches away from me so I stood up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. My hands were on his chest. I looked up at him. Before I knew what was happening he smushed my lips into his. His lips were soft and gentle. I wanted to pull away but I didn't want to either. We finally stopped for air. He looked at me with his chocolately brown eyes and said "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Bren."