Makeup Sex

Author's Note
OH MY GOSH GUYS IM SO SORRY!!!!! MY IPAD IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND IT GLITCHES SO MUCH AND WONT LET ME TYPE!!! PLEASE DONT HATE ME, IM SOOOOOO SORRY!!!

{Brendon's POV}
  I made such an awful mistake on New Years. Y/N forgave me but I can't forgive myself. It's been 4 weekes now and I can't get over what I did to her. She deserves someone better than me. I have to do something that makes her happy enough to make me forgive myself. "Babe can you please come down here?" I yelled. She walked downstairs wearing the sexiest pair of high heels, and black lingerie, and her hair in a messy bun. "You called?" She said in the sexiest way possible, turning me on.
{Your POV}
  I wanted to do something special for Brendon. He has been really down lately and he hasn't told me why. I'm pretty sure that it's because of New Years. I put my hair in a messy bun and my black lingerie. "Babe can you please come down here?" Brendon yelled. I grabbed my high hells and walked down the stairs. "You called?" I said in the most sexiest way possible. "Um-I-can you come here f-for a second?" He stuttered. "What's wrong baby?" I said trying to let out little moans in the process. "Mhhhh, I'm so s-s-sorry about New Years. My god just get over here!" He practically yelled while undoing his belt.

   I walked over to him slowly teasing him. As I got closer to him, his pants and boxers were at his ankles and his member was fully erect. I got onto my knees and started to suck on the tip. "Ah-ah-ah oh m-my god." Brendon moaned while throwing his head back. I started to suck faster and harder and he moaned louder. He grabbed my hair and came into my mouth. "You taste so good." I smirked. I grabbed my arms and stood me up. He stood up as well and started kissing me. He tapped my thighs and I jumped up. He started walking down the hallway and stopped at the end of it. All of a sudden he opened a door and walked in. I was placed on a bed and he pulled away. As I looked around I saw all kinds of sex toys. "Are you ok with this? If not we can-" "No. it's ok." I interupted him. I bit my lip and said something that I never thought I would, "Can you tie me up daddy?" I said as I bit my lip. He smiled and grabbed a velvet rope and tied my hands and feet to the bed post. He started kissing my neck and made his way down to my neck, then my chest, my stomach, my hips, and then my inner thighs. "Oh g-god Brendon." I moaned with pleasure. He slowly inserted his finger into me and then another one. He started to move his fingers in and out faster and faster. "Brendon I'm gunna-" I moaned as I reached my climax. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. He then inserted his member into me. He started slow and then progressively got faster and faster. "Oh.. god... Bren......" I moaned. "I'm close," he mumbled. "Me too." After a few more minutes I reached my climax and Brendon came inside me.

  "I love you so much." I smiled as he untied me. "I love you too baby."