"Strictly Business"

"Hey Y/N do you think you can come over today? I know it's your day off but I need you here for a little bit." My boss called me into work. Today was a day for me and Brenny. I'll have to tell him that I have to go into work. "Hey Brenny." I said softly. He was still sleeping. "What is it Y/N?" He said groggily. "I have to into work today. My boss called me in for something. I sorry." I said sadly. "That blows but you have to do what you have to do to get paid." He said sadly. "I'm sorry Brenny-Boo. I'll make it up to you." I said while grabbing my shoes. I gave him a kiss and left.

   I made it to the office on time but no one was there. I went to my cubicle and saw a note. "Hello Y/N, Thank you for coming in. I left some work for you on your desk. When you finished that there is something for you in my office. Thank you my love." I was so confused with how he ended the letter but I ignored it and got to work. There wasn't a lot of work to do so I finished it right away and went to Mr. Oak's office. The lights were on when I opened the door which is weird because he always turns the lights when he leaves. "Hello Y/N. I've been waiting for you." Mr. Oak said whit his shirt and pants off. "Excuse me?! Look you're my boss and I have a boyfriend." I said nervously. "That's ok. This is, well, "strictly business." He chuckled. "And your boy toy doesn't have to know about it."  He smirked at me and told me to take off my shirt. I refused. "LISTEN YOU BITCH!! YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!" He threatened. I quickly took off my shirt and pants leaving me standing in front of my boss in my bra and panties. "Good girl." He smirked. "Now the bra and panties." I looked at him and wanted to scream no but I couldn't. I slowly slid my panties down to the floor then reached back to unclip my bra. "Now get over here." He commanded. I walked over to him and bent down on my knees. He pulled down down his boxers revealing his  boner. "Suck it now." He commanded. I started to suck on his boner. He let out a moan and pulled away. He grabbed my hair and pushed me into the desk. He quickly entered me and started to thrust harder and harder. All of a sudden the door flung open and Brendon stood there almost crying. "REALLY?!!!? WHY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME Y/N? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!" He screamed. "No Brendon it's not like that please just listen to m-" I was cut off by Brendon. "No Y/N. You said that you loved me and I geuss that you lied." He said while running to the parking lot. I pushed me boss away from me, grabbed my clothes and sprinted after Brendon. I put my shirt on and tried to put my pants on. When I got to the parking lot he was in his car crying. I knocked on his window he looked at me with his big, brown eyes, then he drove away. I got into my car and drove after him. He ran inside and I ran after him. "Brenny please listen to me!" I cried. I couldn't stop sobbing. "No you cheated on me how could you do this to me I thought you loved me I know I love you but I geuss that you were the wrong girl for me!" He screamed all in one breath. I ran upstairs and screamed while locking my self in the bathroom. "What are you doing in there Y/N?!?" He screamed while pounding on he door. "Why won't you listen to me! Where's your razor Brendon?!??" I screamed. "No, no, no, no, no. You promised you wouldn't do this anymore." He screamed while trying to open the door. "You won't listen to me and you don't care Brendon. What does it matter to you?" I screamed while finding the razor hidden in the drawer. "Please don't I'll listen to you I promise. Just open the door and put the razor down." He screamed. I unlocked the door and it flung open. "Please put the razor down Y/N." Brendon sobbed. I put the razor down on the counter and fell to the ground crying. Brendon wrapped me in his arms. "It's ok Y/N. It's ok." He said while holding me tightly. "I'm sorry Brenny. I didn't cheat on you. He forced me. I would never do that to you." I said. "I know I believe you. I'm sorry I over reacted. I know that you would never cheat on me. You need to quit that job." He while kissing me on the forehead. "I will." I cried. "I love you Brenny." I said. "I love you more     Y/N." He said while placing his soft lips on mine.