꒒ ০ ⌵ ୧ ♡

Your POV:
"Uh, sure." I give him my phone number.

He smiles ever so brightly.
"Thanks so much!" He said.

•••
"OMG, YOU MET MITCH GRASSI? COULD YOU MIND AND GIMMIE HIS NUMBER?" f/n said. I sigh. I kinda hate her. I had to give her all of my notes, give her all the stuff that my rich aunt gave me, and if I don't do that, she would make my life miserable.

"I'm very sorry "f"/n, I gave him my number, and he hasn't contacted me yet." I say.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU JUST WANT HIM FOR YOURSELF, YOU STUPID SLUT! I CALLED DIBS ON MITCH FIRST! TRUE FRIENDS WOULD LET THEIR FRIEND GET WHAT THEY WANT-" I hang up.

*ping-ping*
??????: Hey it's Mitch. Can I have your address?
Me: Hey. I put in Mitch😃😱 for your contact. And here's my address: y/address
Mitch😃😱: I put in y/n😍

I blink. I fall to the ground. Blackness surrounds my eyes.
----
Mitch's POV: "So I just saw this cute girl and she wore Rilakuma. ITS RILAKUMA GUYS. NOBODY EVER WEARS OR HAS SOMETHING RILAKUMA." I rant.

"Ooh, Mitch, what's her name?" Asked Kirstie.

"Y/n." I say dreamily.

"I've got to go." I said.
•••
I go to y/n apartment. She's on the first floor. Huh.

JESUS CHRIST, WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ON THE FLOOR? I grab a giant rock and smash her window.

"Wake up, y/n, please." I said softly. I pressed my forehead onto hers.

"Huh? What happened?" A soft voice called out.

Y/n!

"Mitch? How did you get in?" Y/n asked.

"I wanted to surprise you. But I saw the window and you were on the ground. I was worried, so I smashed a rock." I said.

*ping-ping*

I grab y/n's phone.

E/n: I won't let you have Mitch that easily.

My eyes widen.

Y/n snatches the phone away from me. She blushes. She looks so cute that I want to kiss her. Her eyes has a glassy coat. I gently kiss her.

"W-why did you k-kiss me?" She stuttered. She FINALLY STUTTERED.

"Because I love you." I said. She blushes.

"Really?" She asks.

"Really. Forever."

________________________________
Yay, you guys kissed Mitch! I'm kinda jelly.😑
-C