Flying On Water

I wake up, still naked. Same for Mitch. I let him sleep and change. I brush my hair, then he starts to wake up.

"Morning babe. How was your sleep?" I ask.

"Great, with you by my side." He said back. I roll my eyes.

"Just saying, Mitch, we're going to do hang gliding today." I say. His eyes widen.

"You know I hate heights. Why?" He said.

"Cuz you need to get over this fear." I say. He whines.

-ping-ping-

"Can you get that for me?" Mitch asks.

Emma: Heard you were getting married with that y/n bitch. Congrats.
(I wish I was her.)

I toss him his phone.

--

Mitch's POV (cuz we haven't done one in a long time.)

I catch my phone. Y/n goes out to the balcony.

Emma: Heard you were getting married with that y/n bitch. Congrats.
(I wish I was her.)

Me: you hoe.

I change, then style my hair.

"Y/n, it's time to go for breakfast." I say. She nods, and takes my hand.

Time skip where Mitch dies. Not.

Anybody a fan of Vocaloid? Or Len Kagamine? Cuz I am!

--

Your POV: We wait for the boat to come. We're finally going hang gliding! Mitch is trembling with fear. I told him if he won't go with me, he get this sweet piece of shit. Hehe.

The speedboat finally came, then Mitch and I hop on. Mitch starts to nibble my ear.

"What the hell are you doing Mitch?" I ask.

"Just nervous, and trying to think of you instead of death." He nervously said. I laugh.

"It's ok. You can still nibble my ear if you're still nervous." I say. I give him a peck, then he continues his nibbling.

--

We step onto an empty boat. It had the parachute. There was also a photographer. We had to wait for a while, since there was a few people in front of us.

"Next!"

I hold hands with Mitch. The strap us onto the parachute. Then soon, we were shot up, into the sky. I was screaming. Mitch was.....laughing?

"Wow! Y/n, this is so fun!!" He yells. I laugh.

"I know, right?!" I laugh. I put out my hands. The wind feels great.

Then, we slowly drop to the water. Our toes skip the water. Then, half of our bodies is in the water. I scream in shock. Mitch laughs his ass off. Then the parachute took us back into the air. Mitch takes my hand.