Chapter 1. Meeting

Two teams. Eight people. All Hero's. 

Yet on other sides of the world. 

One team had four people: Prince Alexander ('Alex') from Kingsland, Ruby Red: a pirate from Gunpowder Island, Agent Gene #120452 ('Gene'): a secret agent from Technopolis City, and Twinkle: a fairy from Enchanted Island. They traveled in Gene's invention: the 'Chameleon', the most high-tech exploration vehicle ever built, along with their friend, Alien. 

The other team also had four members: Princess Alastrina ('Tia') , from Etinca, Yvonna: A docor from Eizeyati, Caleb: a sailor from the Navy of Isla Jaelle, and Timothy('Tim') : an explorer from the Lost World. They traveled mostly in a ship, captained by Caleb, but on land , they usually just walked, if possible. 

These two teams consisted of the greatest heros in the world. Nearly everyone knew about both teams, and secretly made fanfictions and 'ships' about them. In fact, the dream of the world was that these teams would unite. Yes, then who would dare terrorize anyone? No one! Ha. Yet it seemed that these two teams would never even meet...until one fateful day in the Lost World. 

Alex, Twinkle, Gene, and Ruby walked cautiously up to a Dragon's cave. Gene's computers had detected someone there, and Alex's chivalrous spirit had told him that they must go help this person--or people. 

 Tia, Caleb, Yvonna, and Tim were also in the Lost World. Tim had decided to come back and see how many more dragons there were this year. Yes, it was a hobby of his. 'Is this really a good idea, Tim?' Asked the ever-cautious Yvonna. 'Of course. Nothing can go wrong, I'm sure that we'll be fine. I just need to see if this dragon has reproduced at all.'Answered Tim. Usually, he was a bit shy and careful, but not when he was in his element! Caleb walked behind them, with his hand at his sword and at the ready. Tia followed along behind, keeping a sharp eye out for danger. 

As they walked out of the cave, these four adventure-less adventurers found themselves face-to-face with four other adventurers--

'Who are you?' Caleb asked sharply, drawing his sword. He watched cautiously as a girl pirate on the other team did the same. A young knight, also on the other side, with black hair and blue eyes, slowly sheathed his own sword. 'Im Prince Alex, from Kingsland, and these are my friends: Ruby'-Ruby sheathed her sword and mock saluted- 'Twinkle'- Twinkle giggled and waved- 'and Gene.'- Gene crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Yvonna was the next to speak. 'Ok..pleasure to meet you all. My name is Yvonna, and these are my friends Caleb' -Caleb gave a flashy grin- 'Tim'- Tim smiled and put his hands behind his back- 'and Princess Alastrina.' -Tia smiled ever so slightly and loosed her grip on her bow and arrow. 'Im more typically known as just 'Tia' though.' Alastrina informed the new-comers. 'Ok, nice to meet you. But what are you all doing here? Don't you know this is dragon territory?' Alex asked. Tim spoke up and said rather shyly, 'My friends and I came here because I like to count the dragon population to see how much they're  reproducing. Actually, there are much less here than last year, so....yeah.' Tim stopped, rather embarrassed. Alex looked at him a minute in surprise, then he and Ruby both laughed a bit. Twinkle giggled (again) and Gene looked midly amused. 'Well, how about you come along with us? It might be fun to get to know each other.' Alex suggested. 'Ok, sure.' Yvonna said, following Alex and his friends towards the Chameleon. Once they arrived, (and were warned by Gene not to touch anything) they all sat down. 'So how about you tell us a little about yourselves?' Alex said. Then we can tell you about us as well. Tia nodded. 'Ok, sure.' 

_____________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: Well. There's chapter one! I hope you liked it, you'll hear about all the characters soon!