Chapter 2. Their Stories

Alex, Gene, Twinkle, Ruby, Yvonna, Tia, Tim, and Caleb were all sitting in the Chameleon. Tia started talking. 'Well, I'm a Princess from Etinca. I was born, raised and schooled there, until I left to go to the University of Technopolis, much against my parents' wishes. I stayed there for a few years, and when I went back to Etinca, I found a civil war going on. Naturally, I helped in the fight. My parents and I were  finally victorious over the duke, Flavian, who had originally started the uprising. While the war had been raging, however, the King and Queen had called on Isla Jaelle for help. It was then that I met Caleb, who was a sailor in the Navy and had been since he was 13. I decided to go explore the Lost World, as I had never been there before and it has not been mapped, and Caleb offered to take me there in his ship. I accepted. We got to the Lost World, and almost immediately, we stumbled upon Tim, who had already been exploring. After establishing a friendship with him, we met Yvonna at Eizeyati, when we went there in order to find a doctor for Tim, who had gotten a burn on his arm on account of a dragon. Fate destined the doctor to be Yvonna, and since then we have been traveling and working together.' Tia calmly ended her story, a and Yvonna nodded. 'Yes. I had been living a simple, unexciting, monotonous life as a doctor in Eizeyati. Caleb had, indeed, begun his life on the sea at age 13 when he went as a cabin boy, and Tim--well. Tim had been raised by a kind fairy named Kiera since he was orphaned as a baby. We don't really know where he's actually from, so he spent most of his life in the Lost World.' 

Alex, Twinkle, Gene, and Ruby, who had been patiently listening to the others, glanced at each other. 'That's cool.' Alex said. 'We sort of...united at the Lost World as well. I'd just been living a regular Prince life in Kingsland, when I met Alien-' he gestured towards the latter-'and decided to help him. I met Ruby and Twinkle later, and Gene last.' Tia, Yvonna, Caleb and Tim nodded. 'Well...this is all really cool, meeting each other and every thing, but what now? I mean, I just feel like we shouldn't just go our separate ways for some reason.' Yvonna said, twiddling her thumbs. She had a feeling that this was destiny--this meeting. Both teams were alot alike, and Yvonna really wanted to get to know them. Especially the knight, Alex. 

'Well...why don't we join forces?' Suggested Ruby, getting up and standing on her chair. 'We'd be Invinceable!' Twinkle nodded excitedly. 'Yes! It would be really fun to get to know each other, too!' She giggled and squeezed Alien, who she had been holding the entire conversation. Both girls turned with puppy-dog eyes to everyone else. 'Well, I think that's an excellent idea.' Said Alex. 'What do you think, Gene?' 'Actually, joining forces would be a huge advantage.' Gene stated slowly. Then he nodded. 'Yes, it could prove affective.' Alex smiled and turned to his new-found friends. 'How about you guys? What do you think?' Tia, Caleb, Yvonna, and Tim exchanged glances. 'Excellent idea.' Caleb grinned. Tim apparently agreed with him, by the way that he was excitedly nodding, and Yvonna smiled. 'Yes, I think we should, it would be fun! What do you think, Tia?' Everyone turned to await the final verdict. 

'Brilliant idea.'