4: Klebitz

Don't break me down

Don't break me down. I've been driving too long. I've been trying to hard with one pretty song.

I kissed the warm skin on his bare chest and rested my head on him with my arms around his torso.

"I think I'm in love with you babe." Trevor said and took a hit from his pipe. I giggled and my cheeks flushed.

"Wanna hit?" He held the pipe in my eye sight. I shook my head. I never was a drug taker. He slid his hand down and rested it on the small of my back.

"You're so beautiful Lana." He mumbled while the drugs were taking effect. "God you're so fucking pretty."

"Trevor!" We heard yelling outside the trailer. "Trevor Philips!"

"What the fuck?" Trevor blurted out. He seemed to sober up as got out of bed and pulled on the pair of sweatpants I'd pulled off of him just a half hour ago. He stepped into his boots and left the room.

I dabbed my cigarette in the ashtray on the table next to the bed and hurried to pull my clothes too.

Trevor pushed the front door open and I heard his boots loudly on the porch. "The hell do you want?"

"You been with my girl again?" The voice yelled.

"No I haven't." Trevor yelled back. I heard the others mans footsteps getting closer and my heart pounded.

Then, I saw the door burst open and I yelped and tugged the dirty sheet up to cover my bare chest and my face.

"Who are you?" The man asked. I recognize that voice.

I pulled the sheet away from my face and saw someone I thought I'd never see again.

Johnny Klebitz.

He seemed to recognize me too from his wide eyes and open jaw.

"Lizzie?" He asked. Trevor frowned from behind Johnny.

"It's Lana now." I said. He just continued staring at me.

"How the fuck do you two know each other?" Trevor broke the silent stare fest between Johnny and I.

"She... we..." He began but could never string the words together.

"We used to be engaged." I said painfully.