A SAD DAY FOR RIKI

NOVU POV:

its been 4 weeks since i told Riki that me and Samuru are dating, and i been trying to help Samuru forget about Riki but nothing Works, but i will make him forget Riki if its the last thing i do.

Samuru are you alright? i asked.

no not really, i hurt my new friends feelings. Samuru said.

will you please forget him? i asked feeling annoyed.

the only way i could forget Riki is if i get hit on the head really hard. Samuru said.

will come to my house so we can kiss for a little bit? i asked.

yes but i want to do a little more then just a little bit of kissing. Samuru said.

anything for you my love. novu said.

Samuru and Novu went to Samuru house to make love.

MEANWHILE AT RIKI HOUSE:

RIKI POV:

i sat in my bedroom drying the tears from my eyes until my mom yelled for me.

coming mom! i yelled back.

i picked up my two babies and went downstairs.

yeah mom what is it? i asked.

me and kamon are going food shopping so you have to take care of you baby boy to. mom said.

NO! i yelled, but they were already out the door.

i sat on the couch and continued to cry while i looked at my baby boy and he looked back at me.

do you want something Kamon jr.? i asked.

Kamon Jr. held his bottle up showing me that his wants milk, so i took his bottle to the kitchen and put some milk in the bottle then put it in the microwave to warm it up then took it to my baby boy and fed him his warm milk, then i went to check on my 2 baby girls.

Rika started crying so i picked her up and lied her down on the couch, then checked her diaper and she is wet so i changed her diaper.

i put a big blanket on the floor, then put my three babies in there car seats on the blanket and i sat on the blanket with them.

me and my babies were sleeping until someone threw a brick through the window and woke us up.

there is a piece of paper tied to the brick, so i took the paper off the brick and read whats written on the paper.

the paper says: i will kill your baby boy, now bring him to me in a dark ally in 2 hours or else i will kill you Riki, signed a stranger.

i grabbed my phone and called the police, told them what happened and they sent 6 officers to my house to watch my house, then i called mom.

mom you need to hurry home now. i said sounding scared.

Riki are you and your babies okay? and what happened? mom asked sounding concerned.

someone threw a brick through the window with a piece of paper on it that says: i will kill your baby boy, now bring him to me in a dark ally or i will kill you Riki, signed a stranger. i said, and she told Kamon run back here really fast and to stay here with me.

can i call my friends and ask them to come over? and there are 6 six cops watching the house. i said.

good, and Kamon is on his way back, and yes your friends can come over. mom said.

thanks mom, and hurry home. i said.

when i got off the phone with my mom, i called yuki and asked him to call the others and tell them to come over.

okay Riki i will. Yuki said.

thanks Yuki. i said then called my cousin Sam.

Sam, can you and four of your brothers come over? i asked.

why? is something wrong? Sam asked.

yes something is wrong, someone threw a brick through the window with a paper on, threatening to kill my baby boy. i said.

yes i will get four of my brothers and we will be there. Sam said.

thanks cousin. i said.

no problem. Sam said.

Kamon came into the house and ran over to me, and hugged me.

are you alright Riki? and are the babies okay? Kamon asked.

yes were fine. i said.

i dont want to lose you or our babies, cause i love you. Kamon said.

i love you to my boyfriend, but please respect my personal space. I said.

i will i promise. Kamon said.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

KAMON AND RIKI ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.