Maybe Someday (part1)

'I'm going to tell him' Link tried to motivate himself but couldn't actually say it to Rhett. 'Today I'm going to be brave, I'll tell him here when nobody is around. But how do I get him here? I'll tell him I'm here but won't text him at all after then he'll have to get over here to get me.'
Rhett texted Link saying, 'where are you?' Link replied, 'at home.' Link was lying on the kitchen floor. Christy had taken the kids to the mall and wouldn't be home for a couple of hours. Rhett texted, 'Why? We have to film GMM. Are you ok?' Link had seen the text and decided to ignore Rhett, according to the plan. Rhett was getting worried back at the studio. He waited ten minutes for a reply but got nothing. Rhett finally called him.

Ring... Ring...
Ring... Ring...
Ring... Ring...

Rhett had called three times before running to his car. He put the key in the ignition and sped away to Link's house.
He pulled up in the driveway and slammed his car door shut, and ran hurriedly into the house.

"Link!" Rhett yelled.

He started his way around the house before going upstairs. Each step up, he got a little more anxious.

"Link! Are you here?" Rhett walked past Lily's room and into the master bedroom. "Link!" Rhett said, a bit of fright in his voice.

"I've been waiting for you." Link said said in a sultry voice as he walked up behind Rhett.