Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

    A loud chime of the bell. The fast ruffle as students fled out of their classrooms to go to the next. Stiles shakily got out of his desk. He grabbed his books and tucked it under his arm. He then followed his peers out into the hallway. In the sea of students, he looked like an outcast. His feet hurried him to the courtyard. Stiles heart began racing with anticipation. What he was about to do was reckless and would probably get him killed.

   But he had to do it. For the sake of his freedom. He sat on a bench waiting for Danny’s arrival. His dark haired lover/abuser appeared within seconds. He eyed Stiles who nervously toyed with his fingers.

  “You came” there was a bit of surprise in his voice.

    Stiles nodded his head but didn’t trust himself to speak. Not yet. He furiously chewed the insides of his cheek. In his head was a battle taking place. Now here, he wasn’t sure if he could go forth with his plan. The presence of Danny was scaring him shitless. But there was the other part of Stiles that wouldn’t back down. The latter won.

 “Danny” his voice squeaked. “I want to…” he paused summoning the last words that seemed stuck in his throat.

  “You want to what?” wondered, Danny his eyes glued on Stiles.

  Trembling, Stiles proceeded.

   “I want to break up with you”

   There it was done. Now was time for the consequence. Danny clenched and unclenched his fist. His face was turning a bright red. He glared at Stiles so mengaicly. If looks could kill Stiles would already be a corpse.

  “What do you mean you’re breaking up with me?”

   “I had enough!” shouted Stiles shocking him and Danny to the core.

     Stiles had never once yelled at him before. Danny forbade him to. He warned him if he did he would beat him senseless which is ironic because he already does that. Stiles stood tall, preparing for a sharp blow. Smoke seemed to come out of Danny’s nose and ears as if he were a cartoon character. Stiles wanted to laugh but knew now wasn’t the best time to.

“No one breaks up with me” huffed Danny furiously. “I break up with them!”

   His fist collides into Stiles face. Immediately, blood surfaced and expanded. Danny’s knuckles had hit Stiles nose. Knees giving out, he fell to the ground. Quailing, Stiles cried as Danny fist met his skin over and over again.

   He cringed and winced at the unbelievably pain. He was convinced it will never stop. But it did.

    “Pick on somebody your own size” muttered an ultra-dangerous voice that Stiles quickly recognized.

   It was him.

    The last person he thought he ever see in a situation like this.

   “D-derek?” the alpha’s name left Stiles lips before he blacked out.