60 (Smut)

When he's really angry

You jumped off the couch when you heard the door slam shut. There was only one person who could possibly be coming into your apartment at this hour. But it wasn't like him to slam the door like that, normally he was always very quiet because he knew that you were asleep and he didn't want to wake you up. You stumbled to the hall and stared at his figure while rubbing your eyes. "You're back?" You asked with a hoarse voice and waited for his reply. That one didn't come though, he just walked right pass you, withouth even giving you a look. You arched your eyebrow, feeling suspishius. "Is everything okay? You seem like you're..." You never got the chance to say the rest of your sentence since he turned around to you and stared at you in true anger.

You couldn't help it, but it scared the hell out of you. You had never seen your boyfriend like this before. he had been mad, or upset, but now he was just looking furious. "Can't you just shut up for one second?! Do you always have to sulk like that?!" Your eyes widened in confusion. "I was just worried about you." You replied and placed your hands on your waist, not going to let him intimidate you in this conversation. "Well stop it already okay, jesus, give me some space!" Your temper just exploded inside of you, if steam could be coming out of your ears, that would be happening right now. "Some space?! You have been gone the whole freaking day and you ask me to give you some space?!" His mouth formed a straight line and now you had started you couldn't stop anymore. "You never have any time for me, and after waiting for you to get home I get this?! You know, you're just like your mother you..."

The next moment happened so fast that it was almost hard for you to believe that it truly happened. It was like the air around you was moving in slow motion. You hadn't even seen it coming, you had missed any sign of it. You knew what had happened when you felt a pain going through your right cheek and when you felt your skin was pounding and hot. You stared at Baekhyun in disbelieve, not believing what he had done. His eyes also became big, realizing that he had just truly hit you across the face. His mouth opened a little, but nothing but a little peep came out of it. You instinctively brought your hand up to your face, you skin painful as you touched it.

"________-ah, I..." He raised his hand out to you and you immediately jumped backwards, away from his hand. The anxiety to be hit again was overflowing you and you crept against the wall, gone from him as far as possible. He felt so guilty when he saw in your eyes that you were scared of him. "I'm sorry." He whispered, not coming any closer to you. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to...I can't believe I just did that." He confessed and his eyes became watery. You didn't say anything and just watched him as he fell onto his knees in front of you. "I'm a horrible person, I'll never forgive myself for doing that. If you want to leave me right now I understand, I'm sorry." He hit his hands before his face and covered it while he started sobbing. It was like your safety mode jumped off when you saw him like that and you kneeled down next to him.

You tugged at his arms and pulled him into your embrasse. "It's okay, I'm not leaving you." You muttered and rubbed his back in the hope to comfort him. He shook his head after hearing your words, denying everything. "No, it's not okay. I hurt you, I can't believe I did that. I had no right to touch you like that, I even had no right to touch you at all and I'm so sorry." You made some soothing sounds in his ear and rocked your bodies from left to right. "No, I shouldn't have said that, I was wrong too." You both just sat there, trying to forget what just happened. "I'm going to take a shower, come and join me when you feel like it okay?" You gave him a reassuring smile before you stood up and walked away, leaving him onto the floor.

You were still a little shocked when you stood underneath the running, hot water. You had always known that Baekhyun could become very angry, but you had never expected this. A shiver ran down your spine as you replayed the scene in your hear and even through the water had a nice temperature your body was still tensed. You turned your head when you heard the door of the shower cabine open and watched in silence how Baekhyun stepped in. "Hey." He gave you a sad smile and you gave him one in return. "You're here?" It was a stuppid question but you didn't know what else to say. You wanted to react as normal as possible, in the hope not to make him feel any more miserably than he already did. "I am." His arms circled around your waist from behind and he pressed his chest against your back, your skin colliding together.

You shivered when his lips brushed over your shoulder and his grip tightened around you. "Jagiya, what are we going to do now?" He pushed his forehead against your back and sighed, his hot breath spreading over you. You turned around to face him and cupped his cheeks with your hands. "Let's just forget this, it's over now. As long as it doensn't happen again, I'm willing to forgive you." He smiled, nodding and lifted his hand slowly, in order not to scare you. He brushed his fingers over your bruise and bit his lip. "I'm such a terrible person." He whined, his eyes tearing up again. You shook your head and brought your head closer to his. "No you're not." You stared into each others eyes for a long moment before he closed the distance between the two of you by landing his lips on yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and stepped closer to him, feeling his naked body against yours. He hesitated for a moment, the earlier events still playing through his mind. But when he heard your soft moan he felt his mind going blank. He groped your ass hard and made you stumble back until your back was against the cold wall. His kiss became urgent as his lips massaged yours, and his tongue explored your hot cavern. He broke the kiss just so he could lower himself to your neck, leaving some bite marks and hickeys. "Baekhyun..." You begged, grunding your lower torso against his what made him growl in pleasure. His lips found yours again as you felt how his hand slid over your belly to your weakness.

You gasped when he stroked your folds teasingly and his other hand grabbed your breast, kneading it roughly. You were a moaning mess against his lips already as his smooth fingers drew circles over your sensitive knot. One of his fingers slipped inside of you and you gasped in surprise what made him smile in satisfaction. He added another target and pumped in and out of you in a fast speed, curling his fingers so they scuffed against your walls. "You're so fucking wet for me already." He groaned and speeded up again. A strange, but well known feeling started to form in your belly and you quickly stopped him. "Baekhyun please get inside of me." You pleaded and you saw how his cock twitched by your words.

He didn't even seem to doubt anymore as he lifted you up so your legs wrapped around his waist so you were on the perfect height for him. He positioned himself so he could reach you easily and pressed your back harder against the wall. "Ready baby?" He asked as his tip touched your entrance. You nodded, ready to be pleasured. "I promis I'll be gentle." Then he slowly inserted himself into you and you both moaned in delight. "Fuck, you feel so good." He bit his lip and waited for your cue. You nodded at him and that was his sign to do what he had to. He pulled himself back out and thrusted back in completely. "Aaah!" You screamed in pleasure as he began to move in and out of you. "Faster." You stated and he obliged with a growl. He plunged in deeper, trying to find to spot to make you see stars.

His speed increased and nothing accept for skin clapping and erotic moans were able to be heard underneath the running water. His breath in your neck, his soft moans and his fast movements were all just to much for you to handle and just at the moment when he hit your perfect spot you released. He kept thrusting into you and panted into your ear. "Shit, I'm gonna come." He shuffled in hard one more time and then he stopped. You couldn't help but groan with him when you felt how his seed filled you up and he squealed your name. He pulled out of you and leaned his forehead against yours, trying to catch his breath. You smiled at him, pecking his lips. "Maybe this should happen more often." He arched his brows at you. "I don't think so..." You giggled as you knew to which part he refered.

Your cheeks were this red at the moment that the bruise was hardly visible anymore. "Now let's shower, if you're not going to leave me anyway." You smirked when you saw his pout. "And miss this? Never!" He chuckled and caressed your cheek. "I'm really sorry jagiya." You gave him a strange look. "Excuse me, but I have no idea what you're talking about." You joked, pretending to forget what had happened. He smiled, happy you forgave him. And there was one thing he knew, he would never touch you again when he was angry. No, he would never be angry at you again in the first place.

Copyrights to dolliedollie, baobyunbuns and ashyyyy_