101 2/3

When you fall in love with the wrong friend part 2/3

You were swinging your intertwined hands from back to front as you entered the school gate. It became a normal routine since you and Jin had started to date. He would always drop you of at your classroom before heading to his own one. The past weeks had been heaven on earth for you. You were so happy that you were finally Jin's girlfriend and that he was your boyfriend. Your life seemed so perfect now that it seemed like nothing could go wrong anymore.

Jin stopped walking as he reached the door of your classroom and shot you a smile. "I'll see you later baby. Have a nice day." He said and pecked your lips before letting go of your hand and walking away. Your hand immediately felt cold but it was compensated by the now hot feeling on your lips. Every time Jin kissed you it felt like you were on cloud nine and you just wished that his lips could stay on yours forever.

You entered the classroom and walked to your normal spot next to Baekhyun. The grin which was on your face was unpossible to be washed off as you sat down on your chair. "Hey, you look happy today." You nodded and sighed dreamily. "Baek, I'm so happy right now, I can't describe it." You confessed and stared at your feet what cause that you missed how Baekhyun's face twitched. "Jin is the best boyfriend I ever had and I love him sooo much." You continued and Baekhyun hummed in response, actually not wanting to talk about it.

Luckily for him the teacher just walked in at that moment so your attention was on him except for on Baekhyun. He sighed depressed and stared down on his paper, feeling so bad about the fact that he hadn't confessed to you earlier so this wouldn't be happening right now. He knew it was selfish of him to think that way but this was seriously really bad for his health. You were so happy right now, but at the same time he was dying inside. He just didn't want to see you being all clingy with Jin right in front of his face but there was nothing he could do about it since he was your best friend and had to be there for you, but it was killing him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When the last class ended you and Baekhyun walked out of the school building together, talking about some stupid things. You had no idea why but it felt like you hadn't talked to him for ages so you were happy that you could have this conversation with him. You smiled when suddenly you heard Jin's voice and asked Baekhyun to wait for you and said that you would be right back. You were just about to jump from behind the wall and surprise him when he started talking to a girl.

"I know it's not fair but I don't want to hurt her, she's my best friend Seoyeon." He said and rubbed his temples in frustration. "Yeah, she may be your best friend but I'm your girlfriend Jin. I don't like this fake relationship of you to keep her happy, it is me or her." Tears sprung in your eyes as you heard Jin say that he would break up with you tonight so he and his 'real' girlfriend could finally be together. When they exchanged a kiss you quickly turned around and walked back to Baekhyun, who was still faithfuly waiting for you on the same spot.

As soon as you reached him you threw yourself in his arms and he stiffened in surprise. "It's all fake, he was playing around with me." You mumbled against his neck and he blinked in surprise. "What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked, still not moving. "He has someone else, he never loved me. He's just playing a game with me." You sniffed and tightened your grip around his shoulders. "Now what?" You sobbed and he then finally returned your hug by lacing his arm around your waist and pushing your head against his shoulder with his other hand. "I'm so sorry for you, it'll be okay." He hushed in your ear but you shook your head.

Just at that moment Jin came from behind the wall and studied the scene in front of him, you in Baekhyun's arms, crying your heart out. His eyes locked with Baekhyun's, which shot fire from anger. Baekhyun released his grip around you and pushed you aside before approaching Jin. "What the hell dude?!" He yelled and soon a little circle of students was formed around the two boys. "Did you lose your mind or something?! What were you thinking to do something like that?!" Jin twitched at his loud voice and shook his head in guilt. "I never meant to hurt her." He started but Baekhyun never let him finish as he punched him straight into the face before turning around and walking away through the crowd, leaving you and Jin behind.

  © dolliedollie, baobyunbuns and ashyyyy_