Flashback

The Present

*Starts lying down in the bed facing the ceiling*

Life seems unfair. Even if you chose the Most Beautiful and the Brightest flower it still dies.

*talking to myself*

Flashback Starts 

The Unforgettable Past

We were all ready to go with our faces full of sorrow. I couldn't help but cry. Tears were about to fall and made my dress a few droplets on it. "Honey... it's time to go" mom says and hands me Dad's picture with her eyes full of depression.

The car was about to go. Soon we arrived to that place. Me and my little brother starts putting the roses and everyone follows. It was actually my Dad's Burial. It seems to me Life is  unfair. What did my Appa had done? Why does he have to leave so early? 

When all of us were already done putting the roses, I said my last goodbye's while holding his picture. A-appaa.... Komawoo *tears starts falling* Mi An Hae Appaa. Why do you have to leave? Didn't you forget, you couldn't wait seeing me getting that medal? But why didn't you come? *cries* But it's okay i got the medal appaaa! I Know you are happy *continues to cry and fakes a smile* Appa always remember we love you to the bottom of our heart. *hugs mom* We will miss you Appa... *all of you bows and you kneel down on the ground holding the picture tightly* Goodbye Appa....

Flashback ends 

Characters:

 Jang Chae Rin  

 Lu Han 

 Park Chanyeol 

And the Rest of EXO ♦

Copyright: © infinitykaye08 (AFF) and vanillamint08 May 2013

A/N's Note:

Hey Guys! this is my 1st story in wattpad! actually i made this story in AFF with another username infinitykaye08 :)) I hope you like and SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE :D

Please Do not PLAGIARIZE, COPY or PRINT etc without my permission. The Pictures are not actually mine. This Story is made purely fiction.