chapter 2

{Tini POV}

'And now, Tini, you are gonne tell me what has happened' Rugge said. 'Rugge plea-...' i started. 'No Tini, tell me. I'm worried' he says. ' Ugh okey. But first come in. And you have to promise you won't tell anyone.' i said. 'Okey I promise' he answered. We walk in and I close the door. 'Okey tell me.' He says. 'Okey first sit down. And do you want something to drink?' i ask. 'No Martina. Just tell me' he says. 'Okey okey. Well...today at school' I paused for a moment 'Jorge bullied me. Again...' I continue. 'What?! And how do you mean again? Has he already done it earlier?' Rugge ask. 'Euh...yeah...' i said. 'But why haven't you told it to me? I could have helped you' rugge said. 'I didn't want you to worry. It's not that bad. I can life with it. It happends every day.' i said. 'Every day!?' rugge said worried. 'Tini, you should have told me. It thought we were best friends?' Rugge said. 'Rugge ofcaurse we are. And I thought you wanted to help me. Well this is not working.' I said a little bit angry. 'Yes I want. But...I just want you to tell me. That you trust me.' rugge said. 'Okey I'm sorry. Next time I will tell you. But can we just forget it for now? I don't want to think about it. Okey?' i said. 'Okey. Wanna watch a movie?' rugge ask. 'Sure' I answer.

[Next day]

I wake up and look at the time. Shit! I'm to late! I jump out of my bed. I quickly chance my clothes and make breakfast. I've already missed the bus so I take my bike.

I park my bike and run into the school. I fast go to the clasroom. But on my way I jumped into someone. ' I'm sorry' I said. I look up to see who it is. I see the only one who I don't want to see. Jorge. This isn't gonna end well. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm. 'And were do you think you're going?' he ask. 'Euh...to German class.' I said in a hurry. 'And who said you can go?' he said. 'Euh...me?' i said in a question tone. 'Well I say you stay here. You're already to late.' he said. 'Yeah well...euh....I go now' I said and tried to walk away. He grabbed my arm again. 'No you stay. I wanna know why you're to late. Is it because you were to slow and missed the bus? I totally understand. It's difficult to run with a body like yours' he laughs and walks away. I sit at the ground and burst in tears. 'He what happened?' someone ask. I look up and see Lodo. See went to sit next to me, and put her arm around. Now I cry even harder. 'Jorge...' I said. 'Again?' she starts. 'What did he said this time.' she ask. 'Same like always. Like that I'm thick' I said low. 'Aw girl. You don't have to listen to him. He just wants attention. Now, what are thinking of watching a movie this afternoon? So you can forget al these shit.' Lodo ask. 'Euh... I don't know...' i said. 'Please, please, please! Otherwise I'm loner.' she begged me. 'Well okey' I answer. 'Yeajj. Well see you then. Now I first have to talk to Jorge.' she said and walks away. Whaha she is gonna get angry at him. I like that. Wait no! Maybe he then think I can't do anything by myself. I have to stop her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New chapter ready. Please vote and leave a comment with you opinion.

∞ Esmé ∞