chapter 6

{Tini POV }

I look at my clock ones again. it seven o'clock. I haven't slept the whole night. I kept thinking about Lodo and my fight. She is really angry. It hurts me. Okey I understand I've hurt her too. Why couldn't I be happy for her? Only because I want her and Rugge together. And I shouldn't have told her. I have to make it up with her. I don't know yet, but I will. First I have to to talk to her. I chance my clothe and go to school.

<•>

I walk to my locker and see Lodo stands there. Maybe she also want to talk with me. then I see she is talking to someone. as I look once again I see she is talking to Jorge. Oh no. I better go. I wanted to walk away but then I hear Lodo scream my name. 'Martina wait.' she said screaming. 'we were waiting for you'. 'We?' I ask? 'Yes. Jorge and I' she said. Oh no. This can't be good. 'Uh...why?' I ask. 'We want to tell you something'. Jorge said. 'What?' I ask shy? 'Oh nothing big. Just that Lodo doesn't want to be friends with you anymore.' Jorge said calm. 'Right Lodo?' 'Euh...yeah' she said while looking at the ground. Now I was really hurt. She was my best friend. Now the only friend I have is Rugge. Oh yeah and Peter. I think. 'Why?' I said sad. 'Don't you remeber about yesteday?' She said becoming angry. 'Cause I do. I thought you would be happy for me.' She says angry. 'I am Lodo. I re-...' 'Stop. please stop it.' She cut me of. 'Lodo we're going.' Jorge said. Jorge walks away and Lodo follows him. They left me all alone. I get the right books out of my locker and to the Geograph lesson. I walk in class and wanted to sit on my place next to Lodo, but I see Jorge sitting there. Since when is he in this class? Okey doesn't matter. I see a ampty place next to a new girl with long crulled red hair and sit next to her. 'Hello class.' The teacher starts. 'As some of you maybe have noticed, we have two new students. So please welcome Jorge Blanco and Candelaria Molfese.' Then she started with the les.

{Time ship; Lunch Time}

I see Candelaria sitting in her own. Should I go sit with her? Yes I will do that. 'Hey. Can I sit with you?' I ask. 'Sure' She answers. 'My name is Martina.' I said. 'Yours Candelaria, right?' 'Yes but you can call me Cande.' She says. 'Well cande, nice to meet you.' I said. 'I can say the same.' she answers. Then Jorge en Lodo walk to us. 'Hey Candelaria. Wanna sit with us? If I was you I wouldn't sit with her. She is very mean to people.'Jorge said. 'Martina mean? She looks nice and sweet.' Cande says. 'Yeah I know. at firts she pretends like she is the sweet inocent girl, but later she gets mean to you. Trust me. Till yesterday we were best friends. But she was mean to me. So I wouldn't sit with her or even be her friend.' Lodo says. Cande looks once at me and then stand up and walks away with Jorge and Lodo. I feel tears comming up. I run to the toilets. Then I start crying very hard. Why? Why do they need to do that? It hurts what they said. I wasn"t mean to Lodo. Okey maybe a little, but is said sorry. And I really am sorry. Now I can't even make new friends. Cause I think they will say to everybody what they just told to Cande. It was worse enough when only Jorge hurts me. But now Lodo starts also. What do I have to do to let her forgive me?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New chappie!! Hope you Luke it. What do you think of what Lodo does?? Pls vote and leave a comment.

∞ Esmé ∞