Chapter 11: The Anger And Sorrow

{A/N: The point of Step 8 was to later introduce a few of my original characters.}

"How dare he make her call him her master!" Makarov growled as his grandson's actions.

"Shh!" Cana tried to quiet Makarov down so that he wouldn't give their cover away.

"Sorry."

"It's okay Master."

As the sun beamed into the room, it created a light which guided the guild to some important locations.

"You getting this down Erza" Makarov called to the red headed Mage.

"Yes Master." Erza quickly noted down everything of what she saw.

They waited for the dragon slayers to leave before starting their plan.

Gajeel woke up with a slight grumble and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "I need food." He mumbled getting up and heading to the kitchen to look for food.

Sting and Rogue both woke up next, leaving their mates to mark their territory on the front lawn.

Wendy woke up next and dashed to the bathroom.

Laxus and Natsu were the last to officially awake and simultaneously rubbed there eyes as they sat up. Natsu groaned in a zombie like way and dragged himself to the kitchen for some food.

Laxus followed the pink haired salamander to make sure he didn't decide to burn the house down.

Cana found this the perfect time to release everyone from their card state. "Okay. Everyone grab someone and lets get out of here before they come back!" She whisper commanded.

The others nodded in agreement and picked someone up.

Elfman picked up Mira, who groaned slightly when moved by Elfman. Macao picked up his son, Romeo. Millianna picked up Kagura with the help of Erza. Jellal picked up Yukino. Jet and Droy silently fought over who should pick up Levy. Gray picked up Lucy.

"Let's go everyone!" Cana headed for the door, but was surprised when it opened by itself.

Wendy sleepily walked into the room, unaware of her surroundings, and fell back asleep onto the bed.

Cana and the others successfully snuck out of the den and headed back to their run down guild.

Once back, everyone laid the slayers' mates onto the infirmary's beds and made sure they were alright by doing a check up.

* * *

Three hours later...

Mira woke up in an empty room. Whispers of talking could be heard from the main guild hall. "I guess everyone is already up." She sat up and was given a shock of pain from her stomach. "Urgh..." She weakly got up and maneuvered towards the door.

"Are you sure First Master?" Mira pressed against the door to hear more.

"The Dragon Slayers are coming. This is war." Mavis responded to the first voice which sounded like Makarov's.

"What have they done to the girls?"

"They're all awake, but Mira is still asleep."

"I'm worried about her, for what my grandson did to her."

"Yeah." She stops for a moment to glance at the infirmary door.

"Is something wrong First Master?"

"You can come in, don't be shy." Mavis smiled as Mira opened the door and entered the main guild hall, drawing everyone's attention to her.

"I'm sorry." Mira went behind the bar of the guild and began to clean some glasses.

"Are you okay Mira?" Lucy looked at Mira worried.

Mira nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"They're coming back, and they're mad." Lucy began.

"But that's not all, Mira, you're..."