The Disturbed

I hear a voice.

It's calling out to me.

     I can't see anything. Everything is black. Where am I? I feel something wet run down my face, it's warm. I reach up my hand and run two fingers down my face. I bring them close to my eyes and see that they're covered in red. It doesn't shock me. I knew this would happen eventually, I would die, even if it wasn't by my own hand. Is this all death is? Eternal blackness? That can't be right.

     I see a hazy figure in the darkness. A teddy bear? No. Everything comes flooding back. No. It's FredBear. I find it harder an harder to see. But it didn't matter. It's all infinite blackness right?Direction doesn't matter, I'm not going anywhere, in a way I'm staying at a fixed point in the dimension of space.

     I still can't get away. Everywhere I turn I still seem to being running towards him. i give up. I crumble to the ground in a heap, and sob. A tall figure stands over me. I can't look up. Not to see that monster. But I look up anyway, and to my surprise there is no monster. There is a girl. The girl. The one...tied up..at.. the..diner... 

"I'm so sorry!!" I sob "I'm a coward, a good for nothing idiot!"

      She just stares at me. She's wearing a blood-stained pink v-neck, with a pair of used to be white jeans. She was holding something I didn't notice before. In her left hand she was holding FredBear by his paw. I stared up at her. It seems like eternity staring into those glassy blue eyes. Eventually she  gets down on her knees, looks at me, and starts to cry. 

" You didn't even try.." She sobs. 

" I know....I was scared, but you were braver than I was.. I should've helped you!!" My voice cracks.

" I shouldn't forgive you...., she squeaks, but, What would be the point?"

     She releases FredBear, he lands on the glassy floor and as he gets closer to me he seems to glow. Something seems to be in his paws as well. He reaches my feet, bend down, and places something in front of me.

"I'm sorry" He says.

"I'll  put you back together."

     I look in front of me and see a mask. It's white with red circle cheeks and purple streaks coming from the eyes.

" What is this?" I ask.

"Just put it on." She says. "I have one to" She slips on a golden teddy bear mask. A FredBear mask.

I look down at the mask in my hands. I slowly lift it to my face. There is a sudden blink of light. 

     I feel like I've just waken up from a long nap. I feel around and realize I'm in an enclosed space. A box maybe.  Like a present..  .

Authors note------ Sorry this chapter was so short, should I continue this story with the puppet/the boy in 1987?? Or leave like this? Comment or message me your opinion!!!

60 reads already?? I'm so spoiled!! Thank you guys!!