25. It Has Begun

Everyone woke up a few moments later to the sound of an explosion, Usagi's eyes widened with terror. She took a deep breath arguing with herself in her mind. Telling herself she must protect everyone.

"Another one?" Everyone rolled their eyes now well rested, and transformed. It was distant but would wake anyone in a second.

"Alright, this is it everyone." Pluto told.

"Everyone grab a piece of toast before you come out of the shrine from me. Since I know you're all as starving as I am. Pluto will be by the front to assign your teams, meet up at the locations she provides." Venus instructed loudly.

"Good Luck!" Sailor Kakyuu called.

"Go, Go, Go!" Mars chimed. Everyone got into a line, and stammered through grabbing a piece of toast, and hurrying out to battle. Last, Sailor Moon pulled at her buns checking if she was absolutely ready, and slowly retrieved the toast, and information from Pluto. Venus, and Pluto swallowed down their toast, and ran to their destinations.

"They're going down!" Sailor Moon cracked her knuckles, "Ouch..." She sighed shaking her hands, and beginning to sprint to her required destination too.

-

Sailor Pallas coughs wildly. She rubs blood from her lip, and looks at the two villains with anger. Sailor Kakyuu pats her back gently trying to motivate her. Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon charges at them like a light beam but is thrown backward by the two aliens Al and Ann drastically. Sailor Pallas attacks them angrily with regained energy. Mid fist she sneered at the two aliens. Her fist inches from Als face. While distracted she attacked Ann who fell to the ground with a scream. Punching Al as he looked at his love with pure fear. Kakyuu grabs their collars of their shirts.

"We're only doing what we're told!" Al chocked.

"Don't hurt us!" Ann covered her face.

"Explanation," Pallas requested, "then we'll let you go."

-

Juggling, performers, trapeze, and elephants gathered round. Sailor Juno, Ceres, and Vesta were all on defense watching as a circus began to form. This wrinkly man came up to the three with a grin.

"Welcome to the circus!" He chuckled.

Right off the bat the three began using their powers. Each against a member of the Amazon Trio.

"You don't have to do this Hawk Eye, Tigers Eye, and Fish Eye!" Ceres screamed defending the attacks from Fish Eye.

"Please!" Said Sailor Vesta as she attacked Tigers Eye. Everyone gathered after the three were weakened. The Trio growled angrily.

"You've asked for it!" Juno began, "Amazoness Jungle Arrow!" Everyone charged at the trio with an ultimate attack. They had won.

"Now mind telling us what your up to, you three?" Sailor Vesta crossed her arms inhaling, and exhaling with enormous breaths.