29. Prisinor

Figures appeared around the three.

"It's time..." Venus stated. The figures made Sailor Moon feel cold, and uneasy. She fidgeted with her fingers. With clammy hands she reached for Tuxedo Masks arm from reflex. He saw her fear immediately.

"Usako... Don't worry, we'll be ok! We'll win this, you and me!" Tuxedo Mask said consolingly. Sailor Moon inhaled hoarsely trying to lessen her tense. The figures now less distorted came into view. Red hair caught Sailor Moons eyes. A princely male grinned. An elegant women with doll like locks. A lady that had shinny gold armor. Shadows, and gases that formed people. They all had devious smiles that haunted people's sight. One glance and you'd be spooked for eternity. Sailor Moon loosened her grasp of Tuxedo Mask, and stood before them with a confident stance.

"You're the people who are causing this?" Sailor Moon tried to say boldly.

"The Princess has gotten such a awful tone over the years hasn't she." The dark haired women said with a hushed voice as she spun around Sailor Moon.

"And isn't she so daring, and courageous..." The red head sarcastically commented.

"And beautiful..." The man almost drooled with pure desire.

"Tramp." Said the armored lady. The three heroes stood defensively not even blinking.

"Spill it." Venus spoke annoyed with the cockiness.

"Oh don't be so defensive, loosen up a bit." The shadows echoed. Sailor Moon gulped as the evil bodies swarmed around her.

"Stop this war." She ordered unable the patience. The armored lady pulled at Sailor Moons ear.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like this madness to stop? The tragedy to stop haunting you? The fear coming at you at all sides you being consumed with the anxiety, calling for help but only to disappear." They all chattered. Tuxedo Mask grabbed the armored women by the shoulder.

"Shut the hell up." He hissed pushing her away from Sailor Moon, "Don't touch her or else." He threatened. The women snorted with their disgusting laughs. The women moved their hands against him. Sailor Moon being pulled into the princes arms. Sailor Moon fought him but he wouldn't budge.

"Hands off!" Sailor Venus growled as she threw a punch at him but was interrupted by the armored women who trapped her. Sailor Moon broke free seeing Tuxedo Mask groan in pain. He stood frozen as the Red headed lady, and queen like women grabbed hold of him.

"Stay out of our way." The elegant queen like women darted her eyes at Sailor Moon who came running toward Tuxedo Mask. Venus struggled endlessly calling Sailor Moons name.

"K-Keep a-away from them!" Venus cried.

"No-o let him go!" Sailor Moon ran toward them but it was an endless road as if she hadn't moved an inch closer.

"Hush up." The red head bowed, "We are going to end you and this planet just like we did many many years ago. Remember our names Sailor Mush." They all taunted their names making Sailor Moon spin.

"You could almost say this is the end of the world." Prince Demande cooed.

"U-Usako..." He breathed before they all vanished.