Chapter thirty three

Just a kiss.

"Eric?"

"Yo?"

"What's up with your brother?" I eyed his twin who was sitting across from us staring intently at nothing.

Eric twisted his mouth with uncertainty "dunno Ellie, all week he's had that stupid smirk on his face, I mean more than usual."

We both looked at Sam an for about the next five minutes stared at nothing but him. That was until I gave up. I aimed my spoon at the vacant headed boy at flicked the contents in his direction. Chocolate yoghurt smudged his cheek. For a few moments he just sat there still staring into space, then "what the hell Ellie!"

Sam blinked back into consciousness frantically wiping the chocolate substance off his cheek. Eric and I just burst out laughing as we watched the scene take place.

When Sam finally got the glob off his cheek he proceeded to glare at me. "Samuel."

"Elouise." He gave me a pointed look as I said his full name, a look that I not so kindly returned. "What's up Sam? Why are you acting so suspicious?"

Sam only laughed and stood up "you'll see." He winked at us before walking away leaving us behind gaping at him.

"Oh he did NOT just walk away!"

"I think he just did."

"Only my brother."

"Hey guys what's up?" We looked up to find Damon and Sebastian standing where Sam had just been. "Meh just the usual"

"Yeah like what?" Damon started to quiz Eric about Sam while I sat there trying to understand Sebastian. He stood next to Damon, his posture stif and every time I would look at him he would avoid my eyes. Every so often though I would catch him in the corner of my eye glancing at me meekly.

Suddenly Damon's laughers cut through my thoughts and I focused my attention on them. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing." Both of them grinned back at me and I gave them a glare in return.

"What's so funny?"

"Don't bother repeating yourself sweetheart, you'll find out soon enough."

I scowled at him. "God! You sound like Sam"

"Do I? I'm sure it's the other way round. We all know he wants to be me. 'Coz I'm so awesome." He cracked a grin as the rest of us laughed. The bell rang in the distance and I stood up. I walked over to Damon and patted his shoulder "sure you are love, keep thinking that."

He playfully glared and me and pretend to sulk but I just laughed and kissed his cheek. "Bye bye baby Damon."

I hear him call as I walked away "yeah 'coz your so much maturer than me."

"I'm not the one who has a brain of a two year old."

"That's insulting to two year olds."

I only laughed and walked out of the lunch hall.

He was something.

~~

*Sam's POV*

I rolled my eyes as she eyed me suspiciously.

"What so you want Samuel?"

"To talk."

"And why would I want to talk to you?"

I smirked Emily and she nervously played with the necklace around her neck. Her flawless face was calm but the necklace was the way I could tell her nerves. "To talk." I repeated.

"Samuel what are you wanting to talk about?"

"You know."

Her eye narrowed. "I want you to drop the rumors."

"What rumors?" She faked innocence and blinked.

"The ones about Ellie."

"And if I don't?"

"We'll a certain father may receive some certain videos that his certain daughter and her certain boyfriend at the time made."

"You wouldn't!?" Her eyes widened and now she looked scared.

"I don't care if he knows its me and he beats me to pulp at least he isn't my father and won't lock me up for forever."

"Sam please don't do this!"

"Why afraid daddy dearest isn't going to like what his assumed innocent daughter is up to at night."

"Sam please no! This isn't you!"

"Your right Emily. This isn't me. But the rumors aren't you. You are a really nice, sweet, beautiful girl who I fell for. But you've changed Em. Why? I don't know. But it was right after we broke up."

I closed my eyes and shook my head. But when I opened them I saw she had tears running down her face. Her green eyes stared wide eyed at me. I leaned down close to her ear "what happened to the girl who loved me?" I kissed her cheek gently and stepped back without spearing her a glance. I turned and walked away.

Damon was right. I would end up kissing her.

-----

A/N: wellllll.... It's a short one. But I hope you forgive me for the short chap and long wait. You would think that since its short it shouldn't of taken me long but it did. :(. Anyway I want to do A competition. I want you to comment why your best friend is well your best friend. And what crazy things you've done together. The best story bout their BFF will win a dedication and shout out of their book that they want noticed and I will also read and try and comment on all chapters. :) so do let your secrets out muhahah haha hoped you liked xoxox. I'm a camel and I'm cool. Xoxoxoox -Laura.