The Mad Hatter Part 2

The Cheshire Cat looks at his friend, while the other's did the same thing.

Cheshire: "What's wrong with you,Tarrant? You used to be the life of the party.You used to do the best Futterwacken in all of Witzend."

Mal: "Futter what?"

Hare: "Futterwacken!"

Mouse: "It's a dance."

Mad Hatter: "On the Frabjous Day, when my little Hatter awakens, and the White Queen once again wears the crown, on that day, I shall Futterwacken vigorously."

The mouse and the hare laughed but stopped when they heard a horse.The four adults stopped laughing while Ben,Carlos, Evie and Mal looked confused.

Hare: "Oh, no."

Cheshire Cat looked scared when he turned around.

Cheshire: "Uh-oh."

The mouse gasped.

Mouse: "The Knave."

Cheshire: "Goodbye."

He quickly disappeared, while the hare and mouse started to panic.

Hare: "Hide them!"

The Mad Hatter quickly pushed a bottle to each of them.

Mad Hatter: "Drink this quickly."

They drank it and they coughed.

Hare: "Quick! Hide them!"

While they srunk, the Mad Hatter grabbed two big tea pots.Mal and Evies clothes srunk while the boys clothes srunk whith them, they didn't know why.

Mouse: "Oh, dear."

The Hare quickly made his area clean, while the Hatter grabbed all four and put them in two tea pots.

Mad Hatter: "Mind your heads."

He made sure the cloths were in there to, then he closed the lids and put them in his lap.Mal hit the lip.

Mal: "Let us out!"

The Red Queens right hand man, Stayne, walked up to the table while a dog sniffed around.

Stayne: "Well, if it's not my favorite trio of lunatics."

The mouse named Mally, asked him.

Mally: "Would you like to join us?"

The man started to snicker.

Hare: "You're all late for tea!"

The Hare threw a cup at the man but he dodged it, then he shook his finger at the Hare.But Mally and the Hare just laughed.Stayne starts walking to the Mad Hatter.

Stayne: "We're looking for the boy called Ben."

Mad Hatter: "Speaking of the Queen, here is a little song we used to sing in her honor."

All three starting singing.

All three: "Twinkle Twinkle little bat
How I wonder where you're at
Up a...."

Stane puts Hatter in a head lock.

Stane: "If you're hiding him, you'll lose your heads."

Mad Hatter: (Hoarsely) "Already lost them."

The other two laughed while Stayne let the Hatter go.

Mad Hatter: "All together now!"

All three: "Up above the world you fly
Like a tea tray in the sky
Twinkle,twinkle,twinkle,twinkle."

The dog stopped sniffing under the table and looked at the tea pot growling.But Maddy's dad looked at the dog and whispered.

Mad Hatter: "Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!"

The dog looked at him then realized he is against the Red Queen.He quickly ran another detection, Stayne picks up a cup.

Hare: "Would you like some cream?Would you like a slice of Battenberg?"

Stayne: "Follow the bloodhound."

Mally: "Sugar?"

Hare: "Yes, please."

Mally threw it into the Hare's cup.

Hare: "Oh, that's lovely."

Mally laughs.

Stayne: "You're all mad."

Hare: "Thanks very much."

When Stayne throws the cup on the ground, they all laughed while he left.

Mally: "Pass the scones, please."

The Hare throws her the scones.The Mad Hatter looks in the girls tea pot after getting the guys out of the other one.

Mad Hatter: "Oh! Pardon."

He paused then lifts the lid and takes out two pieces of cloths.The guys looked at him as he worked a the blue cloth and then the purple, thet saw he made dresses.He put them in the tea pot.

Mad Hatter: "Try these on for size."

When he closed the lid, he smiled at the guys.

Ben: "I can see where Maddy gets her styling and creative side from."

Mad Hatter: "Yes.She has always been that way.You know, when she was five she made me this hat."

He pointed to the hat on his head.

Mad Hatter: "I've never taken off since."

They stopped talking when they heard a tiny knock.He opens the lid.

Mad Hatter: "Oh."

He picks them up and puts them both on the table.He looks at the dresses then smiles.

Mad Hatter: "I like them."