Hatter's Escape

*3rd view*

Ben and Mal followed the White Queen after they got into fresh clothes.They stopped when they came to a large door with 'MH' on it.When they walked in the room,they saw Evie,Jay and Carlos around Maddy's unconscious body.Ben looked at Maddy in a awe look,to him she looked like an angel.She was put in a white dress,white heels and a white hat.

Ben sits next to her bedside,he holds her hand,then starts talking to the others while the Queen makes the potion

Ben sits next to her bedside,he holds her hand,then starts talking to the others while the Queen makes the potion.Mean while back at the Red Queen's castle,the Mad Hatter is sitting in a cell with chains on his hands.Cheshire came to visit his friend,who was scheduled to have his head cut off.

Cheshire: "I've always admired that hat."

Hatter: "Hello,Chess."

Cheshire: "Since you won't be needing it anymore,"

He disappears then show's up in the cell and starts pawing at the hat.

Cheshire: "would you consider bequeathing it to me?"

The Hatter quickly picks up his hat that his daughter made for him.

Hatter: "How dare you?..It is a formal execution.I would like to look my best,you know."

Cheshire: "It is a pity about all this.I was looking forward to seeing you Futterwacken."

Hatter: "I was rather good at it,was I not?"

Cheshire: "I really do love that hat.I would wear it to the finest occasions."
........................
(In The Courtyard)

The Red Queen sits on her chair on a balcony,with her little group.

Red Queen: "I love a morning execution,don't you?"

All: "Yes,Your Majesty."

She looks at her knight Stayne and nods at him,then he takes off his glove and holds it up.That was when Mally and the Hatter walks out,the Hatter went up first.Just when the executioner was about to take off his hat,he said.

Hatter: "I'd like to keep it on."

Executioner: "Suit yourself.As long as I can get at your neck."

Mally: "I'm right behind you."

Red Queen: "Off with his head!"

McTwisp: "I can't watch."

The Hatter sits there with cat eyes and a huge grin on his face.Just when the executioner's axe came down,he disappears.All they can see was a floating hat,leaving everyone confused.The confusion stop when Cheshire's head appeared.

Cheshire: "Good morning,everyone."

Mally: "Chess,you dog."

Cheshire turns around and winks at her.The real Hatter appears from behind the Red Queen,causing all of them to gasp.