School was better then expected...

A/N sorry for the wait >///< I just needed a little time to think about it and schoolwork got in the way so yeah.... But still, enjoy~ ♥

Yuuichirou had woke up the next morning with barely any sleep, from expecting the worse out of the next day with the "text incident". With bloodshot eyes he crawled out of the bed; putting on a normal white tee-shirt with black jeans and a black, thin jacket over him, and plain black and white striped shoes.

~~~~~~~~

Yuu had just gone to school, eyes less bloodshot from recent coffee, he stare at the school building, with a hoodie over his head; he slowly walk in the school building trying to avoid contact with anybody. Mostly Shinoa Or Mika; Shinoa, for the teasing, and Mika, for the "text incident" of course. Yuu walk fast in the halls, not really paying attention making him bump in to Shinoa, one of the people he wanted to avoid, but like always; it only goes in the wrong direction.. "Kyaa!" Yuuichirou and Shinoa both fall to the ground ending up with unexpected eyes watching them. "Yuu-san, why must you be such an idiot! You're not even paying attention to where you're going! Oh wait.. I forgot you're running from the one you're crushing on!" Shinoa's giggles filled the school hallways making more people stare at the two. Yuu, who currently has a bright red blush rushing down on his face as he just wants to get up and leave her, even thought they have the same classes so that's just his luck. Just picks up his things and runs, just begging to be able to get to his locker in peace. He almost starts to run to his locker, quickly attempting to open his lock and unlocks it; quickly taking off his lock, he opens his locker and puts in his bag, getting all of his notebooks and books out for class, but he was to late. Mika had just entered the hallway Yuuichirou was in and he had caught his eye, Mika walks up to him without Yuu knowing he was there and even though Yuu was in his hoodie and all, Mika knew it was his jacket and where his locker was so there was no use for trying to hide. "Hey Yuu-chan." Mika said with a little smirk as Yuu jumped up in shock and a blush crept up on his cheeks as he knew what he was going to face. "Oh.." He clears his throat in embarrassment. "H- Hey.. Mika.." "So Yuu-chan, was the text real or-" "YES!" Yuu blurts out in the large hallway trying to just get this whole situation over with. His blush gets a deeper shade of red as he hides his face in his locker, but Mika forced Yuu to look him in the eye by holding his chin in his hand, caressing Yuu's warm, dark red cheek in his right hand as he stares at Yuu's glossy emerald orbs with his own sapphire ones. "U- Uhmm.." Yuuichirou had struggled to speak, from seeing his crush this close his mind had gone insane. "Yuu-chan~" Mika hummed as he slowly inched closer to Yuuichirou's face. Yuu's mind was about to explode with way to many thoughts in his head as he didn't know what he was gonna do at all. Was he gonna kiss him or was he gonna-. He kissed him.. Soft pink plush lips slowly caressed Yuu's own. "mnn-" Yuuichirou had not known what to do, this was his first kiss and he just went along with it until Mika broke the kiss pulling back slowly. "Was That..Good?" Mika had asked in slight worry but lovingly in a way. "Mmhm.." Yuu had nodded back slowly with a light pink tint on his soft cheeks... Mika had slowly backed up from Yuu's locker and waved a small good-bye "see you at the end of school.. Yuu-chan~"

Shinoa was definitely gonna tease him about this later.

A/N I'm done >///< I actually did not feel confident about this chapter because it doesn't really look good... But I still hope you guys enjoyed this little one-shot ^-^