Ignored

Johnny's pov

I spent the rest of the day with pony, he is so sweet, I always wonder what I did to deserve him. Pony and I talked about how soda reacted, to pony he seemed okay with it, but he glared at me? That made me uneasy, I don't know why, it just did. 

It was getting late so I was walking pony home, I wouldn't want him to get in trouble. Before we turn to get to the front door, pony kissed me on the side of the house. "I love you" I whispered, "I love you too, see ya later, babe." Pony said and then ran into the front door, I missed him already.

I don't know where I'm gonna go, I could go sleep in the lot like usual, but I really didn't want to. I couldn't stay here, I had the feeling soda wants to kill me. If I went home, I'd probably get beat. Nowhere to go, what do I do?

Ponyboy's pov

  When I entered my house I had a big smile on my my face, Darry was sitting in his usual chair and soda was nowhere to be found. Darry didn't really seem to care that I was a bit late, in fact, he didn't even acknowledge that I was there. "Hey Darry" I say trying to get his attention, nothing? Was he ignoring me? What did I do..

I didn't know what he was doing and I really didn't care, I was really tired, so I went to bed.

Soda's pov

I know he probably didn't want me to tell anyone else but I had accidentally told Darry and Steve. I'm bad at keeping secrets, I was scared for pony, what was Darry gonna do? I swear if pony gets hurt because of this, emotionally or physically, I'm gonna kill Johnny.  I didn't want to go home, so I slept at steve's. No I didn't even tell Darry I was going to, I didn't care.

End of chapter 13